Absolute drivel | Page 2 | Vital Football

Absolute drivel

Well, anyone who needed convincing that was enough for me to totally change my previous attitude!! Completely against my belief that we needed stability to turn things around I am sorry to say that enough is enough!! Rowett has to go!!
He is totally out of his depth!! As soon as we hit the wall he completely lost the plot. No plan b is being kind..... no frigging idea is nearer the mark!!
Total and utter drivel from a bunch of shysters!!!
Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr......
No plan B. Mac.you have to have a planA first not sure we even have that at the moment

Mel's problem..... his manager has lost his players, many of those players can't cut it but will still be here next season, he's spent a shed load and won't recoup bugger all, he don't want to spend anymore, his academy players ain't progressing, he's got a useless scouting set-up.....the list goes on!!
Good luck......

‘Useless scouting set up’. Now you’re on to something mac.
When was the last time our so called ‘scouts’ identified a signing that couldn’t have been identified by the average fan?
The last time we tried to sign someone I’d barely heard of - a much needed mobile ball winning midfielder - the rest of the ‘staff’ managed to screw that up too.

Latest Rams News