Aarons | Vital Football

Aarons

Rexn

Vital Champions League
His loan has finished due to "personal circumstances". It turns out those circumstances relate to his court appearance where he has pleaded guilty of affray. It seems that the plea has been accepted. Around 10% of affray sentences are custodial. He is contracted to the club until 2021.

It seems that Aarons is one player in the club with first team experience who can claim to be an attacker.

Reactions: CM
You only see what has been reported and it is easy to draw the wrong conclusions.

From the circumstances as made known, it seems that he "escalated" a situation that was started by someone else.

Ranger has had a few not guilty cases and seems to like to present more of an image.

I can understand why these young lads in the limelight may have difficulty in social settings that they can not control and requiring self discipline in an adrenaline fuelled environment. It is easy to lapse.

For me, so far at least, the two are totally different. Ranger seems to lack discipline in many ways, from training punctuality to the gangsta thing, at least if reports from his club managers are anything to go by and from his social media involvement.

No, CM, not another Ranger, or at least I hope not. Hopefully just a young man with a learning opportunity. Ranger has had several learning opportunities and appears not to have taken advantage of them yet.

Last edited:
Excellent response, thanks. Regarding Ranger I wonder will anyone ever take a chance on him again? Excellent case study for wayward youngsters in how to screw things up.