Aarons | Vital Football

Aarons

Lots of sites saying - deal close and others saying deal off.

Barca are also close to signing Ajax right back so they wouldn't sign both.

Not what we need right now any disruptions.

Given Barcelona's financial state I do not see them signing two RB/RWBs

Unless they get huge sponsorship revenues from having 33 year old Messi, I am surprised they didnt let him go on a free and save £100m per year re. his wages and the equivalent of employers National Insurance Contributions.

BTW. Real Madrid are not in good financial state either if the reports are true.

It sounds like Barca and Bayern both like the look of Dest and Aarons. Whoever signs Dest may force the other to sign Aarons. TBF it’s an amazing move to either club for Max. Can’t blame him for having his head turned, if that has happened. He played well enough against Preston...

It sounds like Barca and Bayern both like the look of Dest and Aarons. Whoever signs Dest may force the other to sign Aarons. TBF it’s an amazing move to either club for Max. Can’t blame him for having his head turned, if that has happened. He played well enough against Preston...

Well if its Barcelona then its cash upfront given their financial state.

Player has agreed terms....Clubs not in agreement as yet...NCFC want 20m + 10m add ons......................Apparently

Guys on Pink Un not worried if Aarons was to go because we have Mumba and Rupp as right back options and Byram when he is fit.......Mumba looks good but untried, Rupp is not a right back, Byram is out long term and seems to be seen as cover for everywhere.

Surely a Right back will be signed

With all this going on will Aarons be in the right place for the match? I think so....unless he has an 'injury'