Aaron Ramsdale | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aaron Ramsdale

Fulham, Burnley & Swansea all being linked with a move for Kean Bryan in the summer.He's out of contract at BDBL,i must admit he did better than i expected when he was playing this season but i wouldn't be that bothered if he did leave.UTB

impossible rodders cause all the england set ups ,eddie howe ,chris wilder and now bielser if true must be blind cause apparently rammers isnt much cop.

Recommended by 2 out of work managers and an England set up that's got to 1 semi final in the last 12 years at U21 level.

Part of a very elite group is R/dale

He'll not be 23 and have 3 relegations on his c.v.

Just saying................

Last edited:
Fulham, Burnley & Swansea all being linked with a move for Kean Bryan in the summer.He's out of contract at BDBL,i must admit he did better than i expected when he was playing this season but i wouldn't be that bothered if he did leave.UTB
But I hate it when a player leaves on a free Rod.

Problem is how many left backs/ left wing backs does one club need. Bryan is not a good central defender and we need better cover for JOC, Bash and Egan. In my opinion Osborn is the best LWB currently. We could absoltely go for it next season and have RND at LWB and Bogle at RWB. Both great going forwards but not so good at defending.