A-Z Of Things That Go Up or/and Down | Page 2 | Vital Football

A-Z Of Things That Go Up or/and Down

...or Parabolic curve graph plots (approximately U -shaped)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Q Quadratic equation type graph plots. If plotted for poistive and negative values on x axis, they always have a turning point ie gradient changes from positive (up) to negative (down) , or vice versa, at some point.

Last edited:
Westland were based in Yeovvil. Went to Somerset a few years agos for a double header of Yeovil v Millers (0-0) and Somerset v Yorks at Taunton. . Landlord of the Yeovil pub that I stayed in was an ex-Westlands employee , and told me a bit about his time at the company. Enjoyable mini break , great beer and nice weather too.

Westland were based in Yeovvil. Went to Somerset a few years agos for a double header of Yeovil v Millers (0-0) and Somerset v Yorks at Taunton. . Landlord of the Yeovil pub that I stayed in was an ex-Westlands employee , and told me a bit about his time at the company. Enjoyable mini break , great beer and nice weather too.
What were the beers, Mike? I notice that there are breweries at Yeovil and Taunton - mind you there are breweries everywhere these days!

What were the beers, Mike? I notice that there are breweries at Yeovil and Taunton - mind you there are breweries everywhere these days!

I don't know what they might have been but I bet they were on the expensive side if I know anything about that area!

Z Zeppelin - the rigid airship that definitely went up - and often came down I understand!

Some years ago (more than twenty) I was fetching my great-nephew home from school and walking down Valley Road and we heard a funny noise, looked up and there was an airship coming towards us. It wasn't very high, though cleared the houses. Everyone on the street, including cars, just stopped and stared. It then went on it's way turning towards the fields.

Have no idea what it was doing, where it was going or where it had been. And, for some reason, not many people recall it except me and a neighbour who was walking down at the same time.

Z Zeppelin - the rigid airship that definitely went up - and often came down I understand!

Some years ago (more than twenty) I was fetching my great-nephew home from school and walking down Valley Road and we heard a funny noise, looked up and there was an airship coming towards us. It wasn't very high, though cleared the houses. Everyone on the street, including cars, just stopped and stared. It then went on it's way turning towards the fields.

Have no idea what it was doing, where it was going or where it had been. And, for some reason, not many people recall it except me and a neighbour who was walking down at the same time.
I saw quite a few odd things on Valley Road, Caz! By the way, you missed out X and Y.

Think one was from Yeovil (Stargazer?). Can't remember what the others were (there were three or four on)

Last edited: