A-Z Of The World Cup | Vital Football

A-Z Of The World Cup

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Well it is amongst us so why not! Can by anything, rules, players, refs, teams, pundits whatever!

A Argentina - now stop laughing out there!!!

Attachments

• mardydonna.jpg
    mardydonna.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1
F Futsal - Brazilians play in small spaces in Sao Paulo, by the beach in Salvador and Recife by the light of the moon or street lights. The ball flashes around these courts and helps with the speed of mind and of foot grooving. Made Brazil great (though I've not noticed this time - yet!)

How on earth the referee or the linesman or the flippin' VAR men couldn't see that I shall never know.

I Injury Time - I think the least I've seen has been four minutes but sometimes I wonder if it shouldn't be double that with all the falling over that's been going on

J - Jungle spray - a necessity when England played! Yuk! All those midges- makes me shudder!

Me too. And when they were spitting them out of their mouths - I couldn't have gone.

K Kick-Off - I've never known a crowd count down to a kick-off at football before this World Cup

M Mario Zagallo - the first man to play in and manage a World Cup winning team - played for Brazil in 1958 and 1962 when they won the cup and then managed them in 1970.

Wow, though I do think it happens more when a player "tries too hard"

P - Penalties. 2 great ones by Harry Kane!

Certainly were!

Q Qatar - next place for the World Cup, though if they haven't been able to cope with the heat/flies/rain in Russia I don't know what they will do here.