A-Z of Puddings | Vital Football

A-Z of Puddings

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
This can be anything you like to eat after meals - inbetween meals, instead of meals, sweets - anything goes!

A Apple Pie or Apple Crumble

C Chocolate pudding cake with white custard sauce - used to have it a school fairly regularly. Always popular with the kids!

Last edited:
... and mentioned in Christmas carols
-------------------------------------------------
G Gooseberry crumble - yummy! Not had that for a while and you don't often see gooseberries on sale these days.They are quite seasonal , I suppose. You can still get tinned ones, although not always easy to find them either. I like date & walnut cake too

Last edited:
Not keen on hot cross buns myself, I don't like mixed peel. My friends makes a Christmas cake for us and leaves mixed peel and cherries out and cinnamon!

I Ice Cream - I love any but chocolate and could even eat that at a push I suppose. Not keen on ice cream cake (arctic roll) cos I don't like the crumbs stuck to my ice cream! I think I'm getting more faddy with age!

The mixed peel is my favourite bit! I had a spell of sprinkling it on my cereal.

K - Key Lime Pie - very much like lime flavoured lemon meringue pie.

L - Lemon meringue...thanks for the clue :p
... or lemon drizzle cake . Got one from the Co-op bargain bin last week - very nice!

...or rice pudding with dollop of jam... another childhood favourite (tinned version readily avaiable these days)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S Semolina (same applies as above) - Freddy "Parrot Face" Davies had a minor hit single with a song about it!

Last edited: