A Year Ago Today | Vital Football

A Year Ago Today

Sigiriya

Vital Reserves Team
Unbelievably, it is a year ago today since we were all last at Sincil Bank. Here is hoping we are all back soon. Wonder who we will be playing on that day? Who would you like to see (within reason)? I'll go for Sheffield Wednesday.

Unbelievably, it is a year ago today since we were all last at Sincil Bank. Here is hoping we are all back soon. Wonder who we will be playing on that day? Who would you like to see (within reason)? I'll go for Sheffield Wednesday.

It's tomorrow, 7th March.

Yes, we were there, and stayed overnight. Haven't been back to Lincoln at all since then. Have never gone that long before.

In terms of opposition teams, Stoke would be good. Then I can just walk to the ground for the away fixture!!

Ok Mr Nitpicker I was talking about the Saturday, as I am sure you are aware! So, which Team would you like to see at the Bank when we all get to return.

It's a very important date for me as it would also have been my dad's 97th birthday.
As for who would I like to see in our next home game, West Bromwich Albion.

It's a very important date for me as it would also have been my dad's 97th birthday.
As for who would I like to see in our next home game, West Bromwich Albion.
Ah, I see where you are coming from now and understand the sentiment entirely. Fingers crossed for WBA now.

yes but, Wednesday are going down

This weekend is doubly significant for me, as we all know it's year since we were allowed in the ground but also this weekend marks 39 years since I went to my first Lincoln game against Brentford.
Gutted I can't mark the milestone by being at the game today.