A wilder double this weekend? | Vital Football

A wilder double this weekend?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Obvs i'm hopin for a win for St Christopher and DEM MIGHTY BLADES but also i'm tippin Deontay Wilder to beat Tyson Fury wi a 10th round stoppage.I wonder what odds you'd get for that double? Decent weekend of sport wi the 6 nations back also,wi The Farrell's father(Ireland head coach)&son(England player) goin head to head when England play Ireland,bet Mrs Farrell has a job keepin the peace.:giggle: UTMPB

Fury is 6ft8 of mad gypsy. He won't lose, imo. The miracle of Fury getting up from his best shot will be in Wilders mind. Egg chasing, I don't care for, so its footie all the way. an eye on the score this lunchtime and then all Blades from there onwards.

Obvs i'm hopin for a win for St Christopher and DEM MIGHTY BLADES but also i'm tippin Deontay Wilder to beat Tyson Fury wi a 10th round stoppage.I wonder what odds you'd get for that double? Decent weekend of sport wi the 6 nations back also,wi The Farrell's father(Ireland head coach)&son(England player) goin head to head when England play Ireland,bet Mrs Farrell has a job keepin the peace.:giggle: UTMPB
A straight double pays 2.72 but if you went for the stoppage it pays 3.39 with sky bet

A straight double pays 2.72 but if you went for the stoppage it pays 3.39 with sky bet
Will the 3 rearranged games next month suit ya better Bully? One 5.30pm ko and two 2pm ko's on a sundi? That's trouble wi havin a gud side t'watch the TV companies want to see em also,oh for the days under Adkins.:giggle: UTMPB

Will the 3 rearranged games next month suit ya better Bully? One 5.30pm ko and two 2pm ko's on a sundi? That's trouble wi havin a gud side t'watch the TV companies want to see em also,oh for the days under Adkins.:giggle: UTMPB
It's come to the point that you have to be a mediocre side to get a majority of 3 o'clock kick offs!

Yes it does pal I moan about Sunday games sometimes but it’s much easier that than rushing to get done to get over there thankfully I’ve not had to do it much this season not checked the latest ones yet as regards work I only had 4 that we’re being an issue I’ve been off this week so today is fine

My head says Wilder my heart says Fury. Fury is like Dem Blades, his opponents have bigger weapons but he has the heart of a Lion. Brighton and Deontay to get eaten alive for me.

I’m up to the 5th round on you tube it’s such a one sided contest can’t believe he gets to the 7th Tyson totally dominated him

Well he might have wanted to carry on but wilders corner saved him from himself rocky style beatings don’t end well in real life
tyson offering him a rematch confident no doubt he can do the same again it was so one sided I don’t think he needs it he should have won the last fight he made sure beyond doubt this time I think he should move on he has nothing to prove here

Well he might have wanted to carry on but wilders corner saved him from himself rocky style beatings don’t end well in real life
tyson offering him a rematch confident no doubt he can do the same again it was so one sided I don’t think he needs it he should have won the last fight he made sure beyond doubt this time I think he should move on he has nothing to prove here
Sounds like it was a fantastic performance from "The Gypsy King" FURY.D'ya think Fury v Joshua cud be a goer Bully? UTMPB

Hope so I’d take fury to win but would be a better match up cos AJ can actually box and not just rely on a hammer punch but he’s a bit suspect jaw wise I feel

Hope so I’d take fury to win but would be a better match up cos AJ can actually box and not just rely on a hammer punch but he’s a bit suspect jaw wise I feel
That’s exactly how I see it AJ would have to fight Fury like he did with Ruiz in the last but Fury will be all over him.

I’m up to the 5th round on you tube it’s such a one sided contest can’t believe he gets to the 7th Tyson totally dominated him
Thanks for the You Tube steer Bully just waatched it, not a big fight fan but got sucked in by the hype all week. £25.00 on BT seemed a bit steep !

Fury just smothered him , kept attacking and Wilder looked clueless to me. It's OK relying on a big punch but you've got to work out a way of landing it and he never looked as though he could..

Wilder seemed really unsteady on his feet from the second round
Fury won every round bar the one he had a point deducted

Wilder seemed really unsteady on his feet from the second round
Fury won every round bar the one he had a point deducted
I thought it was wilder that had the point deducted as did the commentators who said he had bought himself some time with a point deduction 🤷‍♂️
who cares it didn’t matter in the end