A To-do Bucket List | Page 10 | Vital Football

A To-do Bucket List

Aitor Karanka
He was Jose's assistant at Real Madrid , and now he's been in the job a while he's really started to sort us out.

Wow, I love him Caz, dead jealous!!!

ooo, I'm old enough to be his mother or his grandmother, will have to see about adopting him!!! lol

Barnsley has been put off until next year. My friends husband wasn't well. So we met up with just her in Sheffield, caught up with everything!!

Also, my Gary Roberts is fit again, and he's scored today. But not much chance of seeing him in 2014 though. Oh well, a few things to transfer to 2015 then!

It's certainly not looking good for Cleethorpes, Five Weirs Walk and Barnsley, so they will have to spin over into 2015! Never got to see my Gary Roberts play either. They are four things to do next year. Definitely!!!

Will get to the pantomime though, it's only in Chesterfield this time. All nine of my immediate family go, Matts four, Wendys three, plus us two. A meal out afterwards, and maybe, cos local, all back here to play daft games!

Phew, even tomorrows panto is looking iffy now, with all the snow. Hopefully, over night, a lot of it will have gone so the Scunny and Notts crew make it!!

We should be okay. All the local roads have been snow-ploughed and gritted!

Made it!! The pantomime was fantastic, we were all laughing our sox off!! The Scunny and Notts lot made it made it too. Then had a family meal at the Abacus, a great day all round.

One of the funniest bits for us, was when 'Buttons' saw Gary Barlow in the audience....except it was my grandson Max!! It was hilarious, he told everyone back stage the Gary was in the audience...we were literally laughing out loud, P[ourselves]L.

Sure was one for the memory bank!!!

Cheers Caz, it was great. But for some unknown reason today, I'm shattered, my get up and go, has got up and gone!! Must have been all that laughing, shouting and screaming yesterday, lol!

rybel_b - 14/1/2014 5:07 PM

No, not one of the 'dying' ones, we've all got plenty of years left in us yet!!

When I was boxed in the other week, bad back and bad weather, I made a list of things I want to do this year.

We've already got three coach tours booked, but I would also like to do:

Go to Cleethorpes on my birthday - gone now, and no tick
Do an overnighter in Hartlepool - tick
Family day out at Marten Rasen races - tick
A day in Skegness - tick
Coach tours to Weymouth - tick, Llandudno - tick and Blackpool - tick
Pomegranate Pantomime in December - tick
Bridlington, day with friends at their caravan - tick
Meet Dazza71 - tick

Locally I want to:

Walk round Endcliffe Park - tick
Walk round Rother Valley - tick
Have a walk down the woods - tick
Have a walk to Renishaw Hall - tick
Go to Western Park Museum - tick
Have a walk round Queens Park - tick
Have a walk round Clifton Park - tick
Go swimming - tick
Sheffield Five Weirs Walk

Have a bus trip to Doncaster - tick: Barnsley: Mansfield - tick: Worksop - tick: Derby - tick: Ripley - tick: Nottingham - tick: Matlock - tick: Bakewell - tick.

Plus I already have one on my list for next year....a coach tour to Southsea, so I can have a walk down memory lane in Portsmouth. Tick, booked.

Also I want to see my Gary Roberts play, so I guess to the Proact Stadium when the weather gets better.

We have nothing special planned for tomorrow, so hoping to tick off one of the local ones!

So, has anyone else got plans for 2014?

All ticked off now, or not, in some cases. It's been a great year, apart from my fall, and still not right shoulder.
However, I've still managed to enjoy my year!

Thank you for reading and joining in folks.

Happy New Year, and I hope you all have a great 2015!

:126: