A Tale of Two Volleys | Vital Football

A Tale of Two Volleys

Two sweet strikes Barnes’s was more impressive as it was a half volley could have ended up in the BLUT without the great technique shown
There was a third volley if memory serves me right didn’t Lundstram hit his chance on the full forcing schmeical into a great save

Two sweet strikes Barnes’s was more impressive as it was a half volley could have ended up in the BLUT without the great technique shown
There was a third volley if memory serves me right didn’t Lundstram hit his chance on the full forcing schmeical into a great save

I think Lunnys was a side foot volly so not as easy to get a power behind & more skill required to place it where you want, but still a brilliant reaction save from Schmeical.

MOTD recorded Barnes volly at 71mph! - no one is saving that

Lunny's was in front of Kop. I think he did everything right, smacked it into bottom right hand corner but Kasper pulled off a magnificent save. Another day and it would have been in!