A tad premature? | Vital Football

A tad premature?

Newspaper, if the DET qualifies, nonsense MA.
Marriott has made a very promising start to his Derby/Championship career...nothing more.
I think he looks like he’s going to prove to be a very fine signing but beyond that the England comment is just over excitable bollux imo.

Yes, Early days for Jack, I must say though he is exciting to watch and his low centre of gravity enables him to move like no other Rams striker I have seen for a while, he has pace and the strength to hold the ball and his finishing has been excellent up to now. So let's see how he stacks up at the end of the season if he can hit 20 goals and the others contribute then I see no reason why we shouldn't be in with a shout of promotion and then the England calls may be realistic, despite Southgate's appearances at Rams games.

Yes, Early days for Jack, I must say though he is exciting to watch and his low centre of gravity enables him to move like no other Rams striker I have seen for a while, he has pace and the strength to hold the ball and his finishing has been excellent up to now. So let's see how he stacks up at the end of the season if he can hit 20 goals and the others contribute then I see no reason why we shouldn't be in with a shout of promotion and then the England calls may be realistic, despite Southgate's appearances at Rams games.

Is ‘low centre of gravity’ your PC way of avoiding calling him a ‘short arse’ Bloomer?

Latest Rams News