A Saturday Without Football - What Will You Be Doing? | Vital Football

A Saturday Without Football - What Will You Be Doing?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Time to be nosey. What will you be doing this Saturday without a match to go/listen to?

Christmas shopping? Relaxing?

I decided when I got home from the U18s match last night that I'll be going to watch Sunderland v Wycombe.

No stress weekend, can watch Final Score as no Imps involvement, generally not be grumpy ( my wife will approve ). Avoid the A17 / A15 !! UTI.

Probably going to watch Lincoln United to see what it's like as I have only been when we have played them in pre season friendlies.

At least I can watch it and support Lincoln to win. I think there maybe a few City fans go on Saturday it could boost their gate quite a bit.

Do you get a discount still with a City season ticket?

Possibly a rare visit to the cinema with Mrs Eweimps with a bite to eat, maybe the Freddie Mercury film or the star is born one.

Possibly a rare visit to the cinema with Mrs Eweimps with a bite to eat, maybe the Freddie Mercury film or the star is born one.

If you are going to The Odeon in Lincoln you will probably need to take out a bank loan! :lol:

Tbh we always drive out to the Kinema in the Woods two Adults at the Odeon is an eye watering £25.50 and it's all pay parking around it whereas it's £14 at the Kinema and it's free to park right next to it and it doesn't cost £11.50 to drive there! Can't remember the last time I went to The Odeon to watch a film it's a complete rip off!!

Cinema has become very expensive, hasn't it? I only go now if it's a film I really want to see (which is rare with the Hollywood fodder served up at multiplexes) and I think it needs to be seen on the big screen.

Probably going to watch Lincoln United to see what it's like as I have only been when we have played them in pre season friendlies.

At least I can watch it and support Lincoln to win. I think there maybe a few City fans go on Saturday it could boost their gate quite a bit.

Do you get a discount still with a City season ticket?
I believe you do still get in for less with your season ticket, Casper.

Friday (hopefully)night i will be out for a boat trip with my fellow"hustlers" lots of alcohol and Smiths fish and chips after! Lazy Saturday morning with expected hangover,dog walk and England v Japan rugby pm.Sunday dog walk ,papers and pm neighbours for birthday curry !
Keeping an eye on a shock win for our Macc friends?

If you are going to The Odeon in Lincoln you will probably need to take out a bank loan! :lol:

Tbh we always drive out to the Kinema in the Woods two Adults at the Odeon is an eye watering £25.50 and it's all pay parking around it whereas it's £14 at the Kinema and it's free to park right next to it and it doesn't cost £11.50 to drive there! Can't remember the last time I went to The Odeon to watch a film it's a complete rip off!!

I know what you mean, certainly won’t be going anywhere near the pick and mix.......fudge, feel the weight of that...
Been to Louth a couple of times but not tried Woodhall yet

I know what you mean, certainly won’t be going anywhere near the pick and mix.......fudge, feel the weight of that...
Been to Louth a couple of times but not tried Woodhall yet

You won't be disappointed it's like going back in time! You still get a loo break interval and the organ comes up at the front and plays in the main screen. We absolutely love the Kinema it makes the Odeon look plastic and cr-p!

Laying some bags of Tarmac on the drive to fill in all the sunken areas on Saturday.
A trip down (from oop North) to the City on Sunday for a couple of days for a family meet up and a meal. Trip to SB to collect Tuesday's match ticket plus a visit to the club shop and generally mooching about whilst off work Monday. Yayyy!
P.S. why am I giving out info to a bunch of people I don't know online? Must be 'cos I'm now truely on the Lincoln Loco and enjoying the ride. Destination - onwards and upwards.?