A Request. | Page 2 | Vital Football

A Request.

Literally just clicked on this post & have to agree 100% with u KDZ.......I'm all for what HindleyM says get all these topics into off topic n back to doing what we do best - well me anyway...moaning the fuck about PC, his team choice & performances 😉😉😉
Jock, as I've just said to KDZ, we all agree with moving the threads now.

I'm just looking forward to not having to moan like f*** any more.
;)

It should have been put in off topic 3 months ago......Like i asked!

Its took you fuckers long enough. :arrghh:

At the time Norm, there was no football to talk about .................... it did no harm, and passed a few hours.

Look forward to more of your incisive thoughts now.
;)

I think the point is that the bile hasn't been posted on this board and therefore hasnt infiltrated here as you claimed. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding moonay's point.

I'll switch it ...... the headline is the piece from the journalist ..............what's the point in reading all the thoughts of those commenting on the article?

As I say, I've not posted a single piece of bile, or anything that's insidious. However, if you're choosing to read the 178th comment under an article, and identify that as evidence of bile or insidiousness, then you're trying too hard.

Of course it’s been posted, there’s a bloody link. Click on it and it’s all there. All the hate filled hysteria. Why only read a headline, it’s not the point of the bloody thing. I came off twitter and the shit now gets posted on here.

At the time Norm, there was no football to talk about .................... it did no harm, and passed a few hours.

Look forward to more of your incisive thoughts now.
;)

It was still off topic and should have been banished there straight away.

Jock make your mind up ffs!

Jock, as I've just said to KDZ, we all agree with moving the threads now.

I'm just looking forward to not having to moan like f*** any more.
;)

Aye but at least 10 of the 20+ posts weren't footy related, just a few of u posting the usual off topic posts or trying to defend posts.....was quiet a simple post from HindleyM requesting that we put non related footy post in off topic, but what we get is u n MiW having a wee 'tet a tet' again 😉

Of course it’s been posted, there’s a bloody link. Click on it and it’s all there. All the hate filled hysteria. Why only read a headline, it’s not the point of the bloody thing. I came off twitter and the shit now gets posted on here.

MiW, forgive me for pointing this out, but if you're daft enough to go and read the rest of the comments, when the link was obviously posted for the main headline, then maybe you're not as intelligent as I was giving you credit for.

It's becoming a little clearer.
:innocent:
;)

It was still off topic and should have been banished there straight away.!

It would still have been on here ....... just an extra click away.

If you clicked on "Latics Speyk", and then expected to see Latics stuff in the government threads, then ................... well .......... you can work that out for yersen.
;)

Aye but at least 10 of the 20+ posts weren't footy related, just a few of u posting the usual off topic posts or trying to defend posts.....was quiet a simple post from HindleyM requesting that we put non related footy post in off topic, but what we get is u n MiW having a wee 'tet a tet' again 😉

Not guilty though Jock. I agreed with hindley's post ......... just not the bit about the bile.

MiW said "No chance of this happening", and insisted the bile was "infiltrating all forms of discourse", because apparently, you can find it if you really want to.
:rolleyes:

MiW, forgive me for pointing this out, but if you're daft enough to go and read the rest of the comments, when the link was obviously posted for the main headline, then maybe you're not as intelligent as I was giving you credit for.

It's becoming a little clearer.
:innocent:
;)

Why is it obvious, twitter is all about opinions. You could just type the headline instead of pointlessly putting up a link. That way it’s easier to see the propaganda you’re keen on us all reading.

Why is it obvious, twitter is all about opinions. You could just type the headline instead of pointlessly putting up a link. That way it’s easier to see the propaganda you’re keen on us all reading.

I will be happy to see all the political stuff banished to room 101, or off topic as it is officially titled.

I have been avoiding coming on because of the bickering, although I must admit I have been tempted once or twice to participate.

Hopefully we can now get back to arguing about something that really matters and leave the politics to those buffoons in Westminster.

Up the Tic's, lets get off to a good start this weekend and steady the ship with a win. ( Hindley, please don't let the Captain become involved for the sanity of us all).

I've read this 3 times, and it still doesn't make sense. You could write Oliver Dowden's speeches!
;)

Propaganda? As always, feel free to provide examples, rather than just making stuff up ......... just like Johnson seems to.

I've read this 3 times, and it still doesn't make sense. You could write Oliver Dowden's speeches!
;)

Propaganda? As always, feel free to provide examples, rather than just making stuff up ......... just like Johnson seems to.

Then I suggest you try again. All the shite from twitter is propaganda. You’re obsessed.

I will be happy to see all the political stuff banished to room 101, or off topic as it is officially titled.

I have been avoiding coming on because of the bickering, although I must admit I have been tempted once or twice to participate.

Hopefully we can now get back to arguing about something that really matters and leave the politics to those buffoons in Westminster.

Up the Tic's, lets get off to a good start this weekend and steady the ship with a win. ( Hindley, please don't let the Captain become involved for the sanity of us all).

I had a week off as I was sick of Moonay’s constant moaning. Against my better judgement I care back to comment on the scum defacing statues. I should have just left it at that, but drawn in once again to his little world of Boris hating.

I had a week off as I was sick of Moonay’s constant moaning. Against my better judgement I care back to comment on the scum defacing statues. I should have just left it at that, but drawn in once again to his little world of Boris hating.

Well then, more fool you!

Just take ownership of something, rather than trying to blame others.