A Request. | Vital Football

A Request.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Whilst the football has been suspended this site has been a side shoot reporting ground for the bile filled corridors of Twitter and other social media sites. It's been a battleground for groups of people ( myself included ) that will never agree or change their minds. On Saturday we start playing again so can I request every one of these boring spite filled threads are dumped where they belong...OFF TOPIC.

Not taking sides here...we are all as bad as one another.

Whilst the football has been suspended this site has been a side shoot reporting ground for the bile filled corridors of Twitter and other social media sites. It's been a battleground for groups of people ( myself included ) that will never agree or change their minds. On Saturday we start playing again so can I request every one of these boring spite filled threads are dumped where they belong...OFF TOPIC.

Well put that man .let's talk about football up the tics 😄😄

It'll never happen. Comical Ali won't be able to use the words Virtue, Racists, Fascists and Signalling although he will be able drop left wing in occasionally.

Agree, opinions will be interesting especially as we will all be viewing the same angle.

No chance of this happening, the twitter bile is infiltrating all forms of discourse.

I'm maybe a little touchy in this, but I can't help feeling that this is aimed my way (as a frequent poster of twitter links).

If you can point to any "bile", I'll be happy to apologise.

I'm maybe a little touchy in this, but I can't help feeling that this is aimed my way (as a frequent poster of twitter links).

If you can point to any "bile", I'll be happy to apologise.

You only need to click on one of them and read the threads to find the bile.

What's football again.......?

Oh yes - bloody rubbish Wigan, 🤡 out, your a disgrace (insert name here)
Can't wait 😉

You only need to click on one of them and read the threads to find the bile.
Come on MiW .......... seems like you've been learning from Richy.

I've posted articles from journalists and news outlets in the main. No bile. None whatsoever. Just because you may not agree with it doesn't make it "bile".

I honestly look for things to post in the "well done thread" too ................... though sadly, there's not very much.

Come on MiW .......... seems like you've been learning from Richy.

I've posted articles from journalists and news outlets in the main. No bile. None whatsoever. Just because you may not agree with it doesn't make it "bile".

I honestly look for things to post in the "well done thread" too ................... though sadly, there's not very much.

And like Richy it appears you have an inability to read. As I said click on the twitter threads and read the bile.

And like Richy it appears you have an inability to read. As I said click on the twitter threads and read the bile.
Ah, OK, .......I see what you mean ......... you're referring to the discussion underneath the piece that's been linked.

Given that the link was posted for the headline, why would you feel that discussion underneath it is infiltrating all forms of discourse on this site?

If you're not referring to this site, but merely to twitter itself, then why bring it up?

Ah, OK, .......I see what you mean ......... you're referring to the discussion underneath the piece that's been linked.

Given that the link was posted for the headline, why would you feel that discussion underneath it is infiltrating all forms of discourse on this site?

If you're not referring to this site, but merely to twitter itself, then why bring it up?

What is the point of reading just the headline, in case you’re not interested in the substance.

I think the point is that the bile hasn't been posted on this board and therefore hasnt infiltrated here as you claimed. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding moonay's point.

What is the point of reading just the headline, in case you’re not interested in the substance.

I'll switch it ...... the headline is the piece from the journalist ..............what's the point in reading all the thoughts of those commenting on the article?

As I say, I've not posted a single piece of bile, or anything that's insidious. However, if you're choosing to read the 178th comment under an article, and identify that as evidence of bile or insidiousness, then you're trying too hard.

It'll never happen. Comical Ali won't be able to use the words Virtue, Racists, Fascists and Signalling although he will be able drop left wing in occasionally.

It only took 5 posts to prove Hindley point about the board being spite filled and off topic...

It only took 5 posts to prove Hindley point about the board being spite filled and off topic...

Literally just clicked on this post & have to agree 100% with u KDZ.......I'm all for what HindleyM says get all these topics into off topic n back to doing what we do best - well me anyway...moaning the fuck about PC, his team choice & performances 😉😉😉