A real bandwagon jumper | Vital Football

A real bandwagon jumper

poacherimp

Vital Reserves Team
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/obese-man-33-weighing-55-13370434

I bet most of us will remember 'fat kid' , well he has now grown into 'fat bloke'
Really sad case, but what is most disturbing is it appears he has 'turned' again.
Matt, or Fat Kid as he was affectionately known, was a City fan until we hit rock bottom. He then jumped ship and turned up at Field Mill in his yellow and blue claiming to be a stag.
Then I saw these latest pictures ...... Oh dear, it appears (rather embarrassingly) that we're his favourite club again.

He would have been better sticking with Mansfield. I'm sure their club shop has plenty of shirts that would fit him, that's a popular size around that area.

On the other hand, the scarf doesn't show anything except to those in the know so casual Mirror readers probably think he's a Man Utd fan.

Convictions for assaulting nurses. Pretty low stuff eh?
Thank god it didn't mention City in the article! Just a glimpse of the Imp on show.

Wasn't he the guy who wouldn't let go of Nathan Arnold after his winner at Gateshead? Or a was it a look-a-like?

Convictions for assaulting nurses. Pretty low stuff eh?
Thank god it didn't mention City in the article! Just a glimpse of the Imp on show.

Wasn't he the guy who wouldn't let go of Nathan Arnold after his winner at Gateshead? Or a was it a look-a-like?

That's Sid.

Oh, apologies to Sid. No offence intended.

Nathan didn't look too happy when he finally managed to shrug him off! Hilarious stuff.

Ahh Fat Kid. Never forget his horror when he realised it was a one mile walk from the Park and Ride drop off to the Stadium at Cardiff for the Bournemouth Play Off Final. Last seen taking a breather on a bollard near Cardiff Castle.

The sad thing here is that this disgrace assaulted honest people doing an honest and difficult job, and that he’s now denying others access to hospital care. Anyone feeling sad or sorry for him needs their head testing.

That said, this overweight, single digit IQ buffoon was responsible for one of the funniest moments I had supporting the Imps when he raced to get involved in a low level fracas at Fulham and fell flat on his face about 3 steps into his run.

Strange lad. Saw him once offering to take on about 5 Peterborough fans near London Road. They just laughed in his face and walked off - luckily for him as he was being pretty obnoxious.

Last I saw of him he walked past me on the High Street before a game, must have been in about 1999. He was clutching a few burgers and he belched in my face.

Last I saw of him he walked past me on the High Street before a game, must have been in about 1999. He was clutching a few burgers and he belched in my face.

Not doing much to tackle his weight problem even back then... how ‘sad’

I happen to work at the hospital where he currently is and see him on a daily basis (except weekends). Knowing the situation and the series of recent events, I feel deeply for the staff and what they have had too put up with.

The Metro has a more suitable photo on their article:

sei_33775450-80bd.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/06/55-s...ked-4-nhs-beds-for-months-8011053/?ito=social