A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉 | Page 14 | Vital Football

A political thread 😱 🙈 🙉

Jeremy Corbyn. My message to Sajid Javid today :
Remember you are now the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care - not the minister for selling off our NHS or gifting contracts to your mates in banking and finance.

That's the same Dom Cummings you tenbobers on here stuck up for when he was Boris's man and made a mockery of the covid social distancing rules himself Pops.This post is of a comedy standard that Peter Kay would be proud of.:LOL:Hancock's been lucky to have stayed in the job as long as he has.UTB
Rod, just to be fair, do y.ou have any lefties who have broken any rules?

Remember you are now the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care - not the minister for selling off our NHS or gifting contracts to your mates in banking and finance.
PFI?????????????????????????????????
AKA PRIVATE FINANCE- introduced by Labour.

Think that has a bit to do with finance-and is one of the biggest costs to so many Trusts who are saddled with massive interest payments.
The biggest PRIVATISATION cost to the NHS in living memory- but not to those with convenient memory syndrome seemingly.

Double standards coupled with double speak. Must be some sort of brainwashing.

This board has really opened my eyes. There's no in between, no grey areas. It's good verses evil as far as they are concerned and heaven forbid that anybody dares to mention the festering shower of shit and corruption that lies beneath the party that they support.

The Labour left are a crazy cult. They categorise everyone into victims, villains and saviours - they comically see themselves as the saviours. It's the same ideology used by most extremist movements throughout history.

Charlie sees completely radicalised these days. It's a pitiful spectacle.

Charlie the minute you mention the words Jeremy Corbyn no one is going to take the post seriously. The worrying thing from a Labour point of view is they should be way ahead in polls but they are not. Too many communists and snowflakes. The old Labour Party is disappearing.

The Labour left are a crazy cult. They categorise everyone into victims, villains and saviours - they comically see themselves as the saviours. It's the same ideology used by most extremist movements throughout history.

Charlie sees completely radicalised these days. It's a pitiful spectacle.
'
Meanwhile in Sheffield, I see that we now have a co-operative council between the Greens and Labour. Expect the waste of public money and anti-commerce programmes to pick up a pace. They will be falling over themselves to keep the poor people poor while we suffer the fervour of the carbon zero snake oil...

'
Meanwhile in Sheffield, I see that we now have a co-operative council between the Greens and Labour. Expect the waste of public money and anti-commerce programmes to pick up a pace. They will be falling over themselves to keep the poor people poor while we suffer the fervour of the carbon zero snake oil...
Are they going to plant more trees and/or ban buses?

Are they going to plant more trees and/or ban buses?

Trees must be electrified by 2026, Buses will be banned by 2024. No need for buses when no-one works and you can have Greggs sausage rolls delivered to your sofa for a modest fee. Its a beautiful dream, until the public money runs out.