A Page In Honour Of Our Former Imps' Supporters | Page 4 | Vital Football

A Page In Honour Of Our Former Imps' Supporters

Are Danny and Nicky delivering them personally is that why its so dear??!!
Hope you all get a copy!

Received my copy in the post this morning. Good to see my dad's name there - and in some good company! The list rightly headed by Bill Stacey and Jim West.

To be honest I was half expecting four plain pages inserted as a sort of afterthought and was very pleasantly surprised to see how well it was presented and integral to the programme.

My other half tried to order one for me at 10.14am on Saturday and they were shown as sold out. Have just checked again, and they are showing as sold out again. If they are selling them in batches, that is a strange way to do it. Perhaps the club can give us an update on this, because many of us cannot get to Sincil Bank as easily as others can.

Taking my e mail along to the Wycombe game as instructed, and hope it works and some have been reserved ! Live in hope.
UTI.

Went to pick mine up this morning and was asked if i had replied to the email they had sent me, doesn't stop you getting one if you didn't but helps them to keep track of numbers they have given out.

Got mine too today, besides my granddad and uncle there are a few names of people I remember, lovely gesture really is.

Ordered mine online yesterday and it arrived this morning.
Got an email from the club stating they had now sold out.

Me too Luke. Getting a little concerned that club haven't replied to an email I sent asking for one to be set aside until I could get to Lincoln. And technically there should be 2 for me as I nominated 2 people.

Received mine today. Impressive. Quickly found what I wanted, and will enjoy having a proper look through later

Interesting (not sure why) that it was postmarked Merthyr Tydfil. Also interesting that having ordered three programmes (for the three of us who went from this end), and having been charged three lots of postage and packing totalling £10.05, that the actual postage was £2.72; padded envelopes must be very expensive these days!! Still, I can put up with that looking at the bigger picture of the day, and what these extra pages have achieved

The programmes will have been posted from wherever they were produced I imagine, with a few at SB for collection.

Interesting (not sure why) that it was postmarked Merthyr Tydfil.

I've just checked and mine was too.

Having looked at the Ignition Sports Media website, the address for subscriptions is about 15 minutes walk away from me.

If only I'd known, I could have collected it and saved on postage!

Me too Luke. Getting a little concerned that club haven't replied to an email I sent asking for one to be set aside until I could get to Lincoln. And technically there should be 2 for me as I nominated 2 people.

I haven't had a reply yet either. I heard they had sold out, but that would be very strange. If 700 people put forward names, surely they would have printed 700? Surely people haven't ordered the memorial edition without having made a nomination first?

I haven't had a reply yet either. I heard they had sold out, but that would be very strange. If 700 people put forward names, surely they would have printed 700? Surely people haven't ordered the memorial edition without having made a nomination first?

I nominated my Dad and got the email saying they'd swap one bought at Wembley for the programme with names in. I emailed back earlier this week and despite saying they'd swap they refused to put one aside until I can get in. Looks like I'm going to miss out.

I nominated my Dad and got the email saying they'd swap one bought at Wembley for the programme with names in. I emailed back earlier this week and despite saying they'd swap they refused to put one aside until I can get in. Looks like I'm going to miss out.

Surely, as ScotImp points out, that doesn't make sense? The original email, from Terry Hibberd, stated you could get one as long as you brought along the email as proof.

Have emailed again, as I've not had a response as yet.

Just had a reply back from Terry to say there should be one set aside for me next time I'd down (Yeovil match).

He did say the ticket staff are working through the programme emails in between all the, er, ticket sales.