A Page In Honour Of Our Former Imps' Supporters | Page 5 | Vital Football

A Page In Honour Of Our Former Imps' Supporters

Not only is it not "still" available, Merthyr, it never has been (in my attempts since Saturday morning, anyway).

I'm seeing SOLD OUT on that link. It's the Memorial edition we're talking about?

Just followed the link and I can also see it as available. Hope you are able to get one!

Even though it says 'Sold Out' on the front page, it allows you to add one to basket when you click on to the actual item.

I have ordered one, but I wonder what will arrive?

That site has behaved differently every time I have gone into it.

Not only is it not "still" available, Merthyr, it never has been (in my attempts since Saturday morning, anyway).

I'm seeing SOLD OUT on that link. It's the Memorial edition we're talking about?

It says 'Add to Bag' when I click on that link (or at least it did at 2304 hrs on 11.4.18) and seems to allow me to pay for it - although I didn't due to already having received one.

Had an e mail back from Terry yesterday again to say as long as I had his e mail with me I can collect before the Wycombe game. I did thank him for all the effort the staff were putting in, it must be relentless.

Picked mine up this morning. They're not individually labelled, but in plain A4 envelopes - you just need to show them the email you received back from Terry.

Mine was saying that I would collect one rather than order over the internet, so before you go in, make sure you've asked for one to be put aside in your email.