A P Mccoy | Vital Football

A P Mccoy

gator

Vital Champions League
Just watched him ride his 4000th winner never had a penny on him but I screamed the house down in a thrilling finish.Truly an absolute legend best jockey ever.

I'd like to recognise and applaud the contribution the horses made.

:2: :117:

Fantastic achievement, no doubt about it, but it's such a difficult sport to figure out how much is jockey and how much is horse.

If Richard Johnson had rode all McCoys rides over the years do you not think he would be on 4000 now?

Ifs buts and maybes I guess, but yeah it's a fantastic record either way.

Dunwoody was great jockey the horse did really dig in was truly a great effort after looking beat two out but it was a truly fantastic ride by McCoy.

DeanoVilla - 7/11/2013 15:41

Fantastic achievement, no doubt about it, but it's such a difficult sport to figure out how much is jockey and how much is horse.

If Richard Johnson had rode all McCoys rides over the years do you not think he would be on 4000 now?

Ifs buts and maybes I guess, but yeah it's a fantastic record either way.
I truly don't think he would Deano I have seen A P win on some horses where only he would have won on iv'e seen him virtually carry horses across the line.

Similar to F 1 for me. Think there are a great op grade drivers/riders. Not all get the right car/gee gee.

But totally agree, don't follow racing at all really, but a fabulous achievement for sure.

It's a bit like Vettel in F1.

Give him the best car and he's well over 50% there, but yes, still a brilliant record.

The Fear - 8/11/2013 02:34

Similar to F 1 for me. Think there are a great op grade drivers/riders. Not all get the right car/gee gee.

But totally agree, don't follow racing at all really, but a fabulous achievement for sure.

Great minds think alike JF.........

:14:

Amazing story, watched this on the news, not a massive hos betting man but 4000 wow, why oh why did i never put a couple of quid on this bloke, i usually bet on the grand national its right on my birthday they hold it on that day specially you see so i like to put a little oemthing back tbh about a fiver

Pride of Lions - 7/11/2013 19:37

:35:

I can see where your coming from but McCoy has won on horses where others would have give in and accepted defeat he really has won on horses where he had no right to win.As for the best horse wins the race if only as a gambler that would make picking horses so much easier I certainly wouldn't want to be a bookie in a perfect world.

The Fear - 7/11/2013 20:40

Pride of Lions - 7/11/2013 19:37

:35:

Or as they say, fools seldom differ :14: