A One-Way Mission To Mars? | Vital Football

A One-Way Mission To Mars?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
A Dutch company is accepting applications for a one-way mission to Mars. The application process seems to be modelled on Big Brother as they try to get $6bn together to make this project fly.

So far, almost 80, 000 people have applied.

www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/may/08/mars-one-applications-mission

Can we apply to send someone else without their knowledge,but making it compulsory for them to go should their application be accepted ?

Clubpaver - 9/5/2013 06:00

Can we apply to send someone else without their knowledge,but making it compulsory for them to go should their application be accepted ?

Ooh what a good idea. I always wanted to send my ex to the moon but they weren't selling tickets and I would have paid for them if they were. Now Mars would be even better as it is 1 way

Yes, I do like a twix every now and then over and above a mars. Good point deano.

As for this thing, meh... I'll believe it when I see it!

and would you believe it, just pressed a link to do an ipsos survey and it is about Mars bars!

Steven ireland, I imagine its the only way we'll get rid of the useless little shit. Plus he sort of looks like an alien so he'd most likely feel at home on another planet.

JW85 - 9/5/2013 19:15

Steven ireland, I imagine its the only way we'll get rid of the useless little shit. Plus he sort of looks like an alien so he'd most likely feel at home on another planet.

:1: Luv this :19:

I would be up for a one way trip to Mars if ii never had children in life, but to be young fit and healthy and apply to a suicide mission to Mars is absolutely barmy, why would anyone risk loosng there life in flying to a barron planet that reaches minus 150 deg's

I also will believe this when i see it, its one of them things that the TV company is gathering attention in the media etc which means they get more interest in sponsors etc

On the chocolate theme perhaps we can send the candidates that don't make for Galaxy