A Message from Mr Nates | Vital Football

A Message from Mr Nates

Shares for me, which will add to the £40 worth I own from the Vital Lincoln competitions a few years ago!

I think most will take up one of those two options.

Clear and concise leadership/statement a sad rarity in these times. I am lucky to be able to convert the remaining season ticket into shares. The main reason I am doing this is due to the way Clive, the board and Liam have handled themselves since coming to the club.

Yep i'll be going for the shares. I have some already but i can't remember how many (or how i'd go about finding out)

Just noticed in their that Rob Bradley is back. I must have missed that.

"At the same time as this particular statement the Trust also are extremely pleased to announce that Rob Bradley has recently re-joined as a member and has agreed to become actively involved in both the running of the Red imps Community Trust and to play his part in supporting Lincoln City in whatever way possible. Many will of course recall that Rob was a former Chairman of both the Trust and the Football Club and his return to actively participating in the future of the Trust and Club is a major boost."

Shares for me, it helps the Club at a very difficult time. Fully understand though, if some claim a refund if their financial position so dictates.

Glad to see Rob Bradley come back into the fold. A wealth of experience to add to the overall effort.

Great to see the Board taking simple well thought out decisions, and leading by example.

Great statement from Clive, we’re so lucky to be lead by a great team
Pleased to see Rob Bradley involved again. Welcome back Rob!
I’ll take the share option too ( to add to my other few) but fully understand those of us that take the refund.

Does the club benefit equally from each kind of shares chosen or does one of the sets of shares help the Club out more.

I’ll probably accept shares also but I would like to open up the subject a little and ask, which of the two share options are preferable and, other than feeling good about helping the club, is there any benefit to possessing a tiny amount of shares? I won’t be the only person wondering this.

Does the club benefit equally from each kind of shares chosen or does one of the sets of shares help the Club out more.

It makes no difference either way. In one option,you own the additional shares given,in the other the Trust, owns them.