A heartfelt message | Page 4 | Vital Football

A heartfelt message

Keep well old friend. Our thoughts are with you and the family.

Keep thinking of those long summer evenings playing footie in Greaves Park - that'll cheer you up!

Who I know doesn't care about the NHS
Matt my MP, heres what we should of got through the door. and of course folded made a completely different comment. Vote Cock, alrite if you're on the game

Attachments

• hancock-cock-picture.jpg
    hancock-cock-picture.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 4
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, to hear that you and Mrs. Exile may be infected with the Rona, Sexy. You both are in need of the test. Hopefully, it will be the usual type of flu. Keep safe and remain healthy. :clown:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Sexy, hope you have had it and through the other side. Best to Mrs Sexy

Stay safe everyone

Good to hear that Dave. The serious symptom to look out for is not having the energy to raise a glass.

Morning All :wave:
Hopefully that's me coming through my touch of it.
This week has seen me very tired, no energy at all and sleeping for England.
Bit wheezy but no cough of note.
Thoughts are with everyone who is affected in whatever way with this disease.
That’s becoming normal for me.....

You could always get an IV of Scotch set up if you're too weary of raising an arm...

Glad you're feeling better!

We work sent me for the swab test yesterday and I have just found out that I am currently positive.
Just felt knackered all week. Sleeping double what I normally do.

Get well soon as far as I know never met you, but your posts have been something to treasure.......All on this board are special even those I have on occasion had different views from so all be careful.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts.
Surprised I tested + as I thought I would have been over it by now and the test would show -.
I had the nose & throat swab test. Ironically work arranged it for me.
We have been fortunate that our symptoms have been mild v the poor souls who have either been taken or are in hospital as a result of this disease.
No idea where I caught it. Felt like I had a bout of normal flu about 3 weeks ago but I have never slept so much. 5-6hrs is my norm, yesterday I had 15hrs!!!

Right back to the cheering us up.