A heartfelt message | Page 3 | Vital Football

A heartfelt message

My grandsons nanna on her side of the family has died aged 65. First person I know to have died from it. She was a twat to Essx jr but wouldn't wish it on anyone.

What Hastings says. (y)

The initial response of our government was to put the economy before health. Ultimately their initial reluctance to act has damaged both health and wealth. Trump has blatantly followed the same path and the consequences will prove horrific.

things are going to get a lot worse I'm a bricklayer there's not going to be many people in a position to buy a new house soon hopefully have enough to scrape together for new season tickets but its looking grim to say the least.

We'll be fine. The World will bounce back, as it always does, and the vast majority of us will remain healthy and wise....

Maybe just not so wealthy.

Nobody was prepared for this. The whole of Europe is now accelerating, even Germany (and apparently their figures haven't included those that have died in care homes)

Mrs Xile has become symptomatic.
Sweating hot, no energy and the cough, although the cough is not as frequent as many are reporting. She has been working from home for the last 2 weeks so will have got this from me.
I was hoping I had avoided it, having what I thought was a touch of normal flu last week but I have started with the sweats over the last 24 hrs.
I'll be working from home, although not today - just feel too lethargic.

Mrs Xile has become symptomatic.
Sweating hot, no energy and the cough, although the cough is not as frequent as many are reporting. She has been working from home for the last 2 weeks so will have got this from me.
I was hoping I had avoided it, having what I thought was a touch of normal flu last week but I have started with the sweats over the last 24 hrs.
I'll be working from home, although not today - just feel too lethargic.

Keep safe all of you. Keep in touch with us all and don't forget; it's likely that millions really have the virus and that the great majority will be fine. Keep on trucking!

PS Have you been tested?

Get well soon Sexy. I suggest you take place in clinical trials to determine if scotch assists recovery.

Thanks everyone.
Getting a bit more croaky and coughu but smiling through the BFC twitter account.
When you click on the knobbers replies you get to see some right sights.....:grinning: