A heartfelt message | Page 5 | Vital Football

A heartfelt message

I too have been sleeping much more than usual and a mild headache which I don't usually get.....no other symptoms though. I hope I have had it without realising.

I too have been sleeping much more than usual and a mild headache which I don't usually get.....no other symptoms though. I hope I have had it without realising.

Me too Bear.

obvious where you caught It Dave time to move

Glad your OK Dave hope everyone else is too, and i hope the season kicks off again soon even if we watch it from armchairs.

Right, now there's an interesting thing.
Random named people (sorry folks not meaning to belittle anyone) keep turning up with the virus. Boris Johnson, Tom Hanks, Norman Hunter, Bear, Sexy.....you see where I'm going with this?
If people have got the virus who we've all heard of, then there really has to be MILLIONS of people who have caught the virus. If that is so then;
A) That's a good thing as far as mortality rates are concerned. If millions of people have it or have had it then the mortality rate is very, very low.
B) It's potentially a bad thing. If millions have it or have had it then where the hell have they caught it from? As most of the World has been isolating or social distancing then this virus must move in another way. Perhaps it's airborne or even carried by mosquitoes?

Thoughts?

Its worse here mainly down the south coast/Cumbria/Lancashire/Birmingham the weekend we was due to play Sunderland i booked my hotel prier to the game so I came up anyway and went sandcastle on the Saturday and pleasure beach the Sunday my lad was sick the week after there's no knowing what it was but it makes you think.

At this stage I'd rather they write the season off. Horwich start next season on the - points they began this season on and teams can start planning for next year which will be manic enough as it is with the Euros thrown in for good measure at the end of it too. World cup the season after, which will already have at least a 6 week mid-season break due to Sepp Tw@tter awarding it to Qatar.

Random named people (sorry folks not meaning to belittle anyone) keep turning up with the virus. Boris Johnson, Tom Hanks, Norman Hunter, Bear, Sexy.....you see where I'm going with this?
If people have got the virus who we've all heard of, then there really has to be MILLIONS of people who have caught the virus. If that is so then;
A) That's a good thing as far as mortality rates are concerned. If millions of people have it or have had it then the mortality rate is very, very low.
B) It's potentially a bad thing. If millions have it or have had it then where the hell have they caught it from? As most of the World has been isolating or social distancing then this virus must move in another way. Perhaps it's airborne or even carried by mosquitoes?

Thoughts?

I'm with you Bob--on Mozzies perhaps being involved in the spread of the Rona and said the same to the wife over 6 weeks ago. :clown:

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Bob,

Haven't seen a mozzie here in over 8 months but they are dying here as well.

All the evidence suggests it is an airborne virus.....now if mozzies could cough and sneeze we would be in big trouble.:tophat: