A final 'Guvnor' message I'd appreciate you read | Vital Football

A final 'Guvnor' message I'd appreciate you read

patchy70

Vital Squad Member
The Guvnor has deleted me. My account no longer exists on GFO. This all came about when last night I admitted to him that it would be best for the board if he moved on and someone took over but he decided that was reason enough for me to have my account deleted. Obviously I did have the prediction league on there and so would appreciate it if one of you let the other board know that I can no longer continue the PL on the board.

I would like to move it over to here if that is OK and people would like it?

AK - The Guvnor did say you could take over (in which case we could all go back to the normality) but these are the 'requirements' he put on that.

Attachments

• Guvnor.png
    Guvnor.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
Yep he can fck right off. We've got a new board now and more people will move over now too. Well done to h8m he has ruined a perfectly good board but he's also allowed us to move over to a better board where you can post pictures and everything.

I cannot believe what a tosspiece this guvnor is, unbelievable. Love to meet him face to face, obviously a right little weasel who has been derided all his life and chooses to hide behind a keyboard pissing everyone off. Child of the highest order. Well he can ban me and have his piece of shit forum all to himself. ****.

I wonder who he will ban once the message board is dead! The bloke is mentally dangerous and clearly has no ability to relate with other people.
You'll probably find even his mummy didn't love him!

Patchy - could you continue the prediction league on this board please? I wouldn't say I was doing well, but I, along with many others were enjoying it none the less.

I think everybody would be happy with carrying over the results table from GFO too.

"One condition for him to have my board".

WTF? His board? What, did he buy it or something...

Scarey thing is he's probably already lurking/posting around here getting his kicks.

I agree. Prediction league was fun. I can liaise on the old forum for those who aren't here if you like? Just to make sure everyone is still included

Yes Prediction League is definitely going to be carried on! Posts just coming up about it. Thanks for offering to do that Foxinthebox67 - You can try and post another thread about it moving over here although I imagine it may be deleted as Trev did the same and that got removed quickly.

I blame the EU. Vote Brexit and we can regain control of our old board :50:

How can this person just decide that he owns the board?

Patchy, banned for passing on people's opinions !!!!

Stalinesque.

He posted saying the prediction league was continuing over here - which disappeared almost straight away.
Regarding the Guvnor's new post:
1) I'm clearly not a true fan apparently

2) "progress this board to a new level" - Yes but the new level is one where every other post disappears and half the members have left.

3) He needs to check his facts - "best interests of not606" - Incorrect. I don't even run not606! I run the prediction league on the Gills forum but I also run the prediction league on here and there isn't really a difference between the two for me apart from the fact I have posted on not606 for longer. I wanted the best interests of this board - why I suggested someone else take over so everyone could get back to posting on how the board was.

:18: to the Guvnor.

What an absolute class A bellend!

Waiting to be banned now. ILSJ got the last laugh it seems. Oh well, we've got a new board now.

I guess he got the last laugh but it won't be fun for him when gradually members leave and it becomes insignificant again.

ME2blue - 21/6/2016 10:22

Pathetic performance. At least we know who it is now, so not surprised.

We do? Can someone tell me (and how we know. did he give something away?)

Btw - that latest thread "guvnors forum". Another "WTF" moment...
It's actually getting to be very funny indeed.

Very true, although people will only move over from there if there is decent engaging threads on here and will probably avoid this place more while it's filled with anti-GFO posts. So go on everybody - do your best and start using the board as it should be, and talk about gills/football/euros/police/lunch.