A fight | Vital Football

A fight

ManxMag

Vital 1st Team Regular
Do any of you puffs fancy a proper fight? You're all giving it large offering each other out but it's all posturing. In reality, you're all a bunch of soft cocked chicken livered ponces. On the other hand I'm a hard lad from Blaydon.

This is an invitation to you all. Anyone who thinks they're hard enough, I'll have you. Bring your fathas, your lasses, your mates, anyone. I'll gladly kick your head in, in front of your bird. I am going to wait in my back garden for the whole of this morning. No excuses I'm going now and I'm waiting. I'm the skinny, speccy, baldy bloke. Come on then, you bunch of homms. Let's see if you're as hard as you make out. I'm waiting.

Ok but I can only do Wednesday's in Cornwall between 04:00 & 04:10 see you there if you ain't a bottle job.

Ha,nice one Manx.
Live near Blaydon so am prepared to meet up with you in the precinct at dawn,might bring mi staffie along & mi peashoota,you've been warned!

Alreet Manx al have yi oot. But a want some fight club rules agreed forst....

Nee nippin of nipples.
Nee Chinese borns.
Nee segs in ya sanda's
If ya smoking candy tabs or displaying billy stampers then am gannin yem and al probably tell on yi.
Nee wearing hard lookin clothes (an obvious psychological advantage).
Nee troozas at half mast.
Nee big sisters.
Nee sneaky dry humping.

And a want at least an hour of " Yee start it - Nar yee start it - Yee started it forst so yee start it - A never started it, yee start it - Go on start on is - Na'h yee start on me - Yee dunsh me an al dunsh yi back - Nar yee dunsh me forst "...................

Ah, erm, ave just remembered a have a spelk in me finger and me mam says a have to stay in until it gets better - but a would have knacked yi man. Easy-fuckin-peasy

Seawolf - 31/1/2015 14:54

Alreet Manx al have yi oot. But a want some fight club rules agreed forst....

Nee nippin of nipples.
Nee Chinese borns.
Nee segs in ya sanda's
If ya smoking candy tabs or displaying billy stampers then am gannin yem and al probably tell on yi.
Nee wearing hard lookin clothes (an obvious psychological advantage).
Nee troozas at half mast.
Nee big sisters.
Nee sneaky dry humping.

And a want at least an hour of " Yee start it - Nar yee start it - Yee started it forst so yee start it - A never started it, yee start it - Go on start on is - Na'h yee start on me - Yee dunsh me an al dunsh yi back - Nar yee dunsh me forst "...................

Ah, erm, ave just remembered a have a spelk in me finger and me mam says a have to stay in until it gets better - but a would have knacked yi man. Easy-fuckin-peasy

:1:

Fuck paccio v mayweather I want to see this match up the nee big sisters rule will be hard to control tho

OldLeazes - 31/1/2015 16:12

Anyone else have to check in with the local police and register their fists as lethal weapons?
Lol,my old fella used to have to,he's only had his passport back for 14 years,think he was deported from 7 african/asian countries,hard fucker in his day,80 now and still as strong as an ox.

Sir Laz - 31/1/2015 15:29

Can I fuck your mrs Manx while you knock em all out mate.

Course you can Laz. She has to consent though. Getting her so pissed she doesn't know what she's doing doesn't count mind. :7:

Sorry Laz I have to withdraw my consent. I just told her and she called me a heartless ****, started to cry, packed a suitcase and said she was going to her mother's for a few days to think things over. Women eh! I cannot understand them me.