A bit o' fun....... | Page 10 | Vital Football

A bit o' fun.......

Get over it is the advice you should take on board yourself.

As for the rest of the diatribe you have set numerous threads explicitly to moan about the fella. There is a difference between objective criticism and obsessive criticism. Yours is the latter and in a different context it would be harassment. Whilst you say you understand you lost it’s clear to me you haven’t accepted it and moved on. You are displaying all the characteristics of a jilted lover. Take some advice, please gain some perspective before it eats away at you completely.

How can it be harrassment when it's not directly to him (unless he's a lurker)? Any road, there's me thinking free speech was still a right in this country.

You keep getting off by telling me that I've "lost" ......you've done it umpteen times now ....... if there's one thing worse than a bad loser, it's a bad (smug) winner.

As for the threads ........
- one was about moaning in general,
- one was about the mess the government is making ..... not Johnson.
then
- one was praising the government (though there's not much on there)
- one was about easement of lockdown,
and
- one was for a bit of a laugh ........ the one that you're getting all uppity on.

If anyone's getting eaten away, I reckon it's you, having to remind yourself that you "won" ....... twice apparently ....... and now you're seeing the result of your efforts, and it's not quite as good as you'd hoped.

Ah well ....... at least we have a world class test track and trace "system". :rofl:

How can it be harrassment when it's not directly to him (unless he's a lurker)? Any road, there's me thinking free speech was still a right in this country.

You keep getting off by telling me that I've "lost" ......you've done it umpteen times now ....... if there's one thing worse than a bad loser, it's a bad (smug) winner.

As for the threads ........
- one was about moaning in general,
- one was about the mess the government is making ..... not Johnson.
then
- one was praising the government (though there's not much on there)
- one was about easement of lockdown,
and
- one was for a bit of a laugh ........ the one that you're getting all uppity on.

If anyone's getting eaten away, I reckon it's you, having to remind yourself that you "won" ....... twice apparently ....... and now you're seeing the result of your efforts, and it's not quite as good as you'd hoped.

Ah well ....... at least we have a world class test track and trace "system". :rofl:

5 threads, yep 5 threads you've created, all supposedly different subjects - well for some posters perhaps but sadly for you its seems they may well start out differently but eventually become a moan, rant, tet a tet with MiW / Hampton about the government n your pal BJ & ultimately all 5 threads become blurred & blend into 1.......oh for football to get back ( not behind closed doors for me btw) so we can get sumat other to rejoice / moan about.

5 threads, yep 5 threads you've created, all supposedly different subjects - well for some posters perhaps but sadly for you its seems they may well start out differently but eventually become a moan, rant, tet a tet with MiW / Hampton about the government n your pal BJ & ultimately all 5 threads become blurred & blend into 1.......oh for football to get back ( not behind closed doors for me btw) so we can get sumat other to rejoice / moan about.

Bloody hell Jock, if you reckon there are 5 other threads all for whinging, why come on here and start whinging on this one.

You go on them and have a whinge whenever it takes your fancy, so why have a pop at others - well, me - for creating the threads. (Ironically, I remember getting criticism once upon a time for not actually creating any threads of my own !).

As for them being different subjects, well, they were in my mind ........ and I've tried to keep my posts appropriate to the topic..........not everybody does.

I really, honestly don't get why folk moan about either other folk moaning, or their posting habits. Live and let live. Post and let post. Moan and get moaned at.
;)

Back on topic .........................
boot.jpg

How can it be harrassment when it's not directly to him (unless he's a lurker)? Any road, there's me thinking free speech was still a right in this coun

I said in a different context.

I do. In the hope it’ll sink in and allow you to move on and not be that bad loser.

As for the threads .......

Indeed, as for the threads, they all essentially had the same purpose - to have a bitch and moan about the government. Even this one has contained plenty of that.

Yes I am constantly on the winning side of these issues and considering the alternative perfectly happy and content with that. Sadly in a democratic society it’s extremely sad there is no longer any losers consent and people won’t move on.

MiW ....... :shrug:

If you don't like what's posted on here, post your own stuff.

It's almost as if you think that as soon as an election is won, the government is exempt from criticism unto the next time round. What a peculiar, quite myopic, view. So insecure.

This lot will probably end up going down as the worst government in recent memory ........ which considering the efforts of May, will be a tremendous achievement.

At least it'll keep the jokes going for a while. I hear Johnson has now criticised Trump for hiding in the bunker the other day ....................... he recommends a fridge instead.

MiW ....... :shrug:

If you don't like what's posted on here, post your own stuff.

It's almost as if you think that as soon as an election is won, the government is exempt from criticism unto the next time round. What a peculiar, quite myopic, view. So insecure.

This lot will probably end up going down as the worst government in recent memory ........ which considering the efforts of May, will be a tremendous achievement.

At least it'll keep the jokes going for a while. I hear Johnson has now criticised Trump for hiding in the bunker the other day ....................... he recommends a fridge instead.

As I said earlier, there is a difference between objective criticism and obsessive criticism. No problem with the first, it’s part of a healthy democratic society. Sadly yours has now crept into the latter and that is distinctly unhealthy for society. I fear you’ve been infected by the incessant whining on twitter and have adopted the same behaviour believing it’s normal.

As I said earlier, there is a difference between objective criticism and obsessive criticism. No problem with the first, it’s part of a healthy democratic society. Sadly yours has now crept into the latter and that is distinctly unhealthy for society. I fear you’ve been infected by the incessant whining on twitter and have adopted the same behaviour believing it’s normal.

Given that we're talking about the people who are handling this awful virus, managing our transition out of Europe and generally in charge of running the country, I don't think it's obsessive at all....................... though I respect your opinion to think so.

Surely, it only becomes unhealthy for society when criticism is no longer allowed ...... like Trump would prefer over in the US.

I'd like to think that my view of the government's actions has been quite objective. I've been more than ready to offer credit where due to the government .........but sadly, there haven't been too many instances. You may think otherwise ........... but haven't bothered to post 'em. No worries.

I keep trying to get this thread back on topic, but it doesn't seem to be working ....... so I'll have one last go ............I wonder which attendee of the last cabinet meeting caused the following sign to be created. :hmmm: My money's on Raab.

toast.jpg

Bloody hell Jock, if you reckon there are 5 other threads all for whinging, why come on here and start whinging on this one.

You go on them and have a whinge whenever it takes your fancy, so why have a pop at others - well, me - for creating the threads. (Ironically, I remember getting criticism once upon a time for not actually creating any threads of my own !).

As for them being different subjects, well, they were in my mind ........ and I've tried to keep my posts appropriate to the topic..........not everybody does.

I really, honestly don't get why folk moan about either other folk moaning, or their posting habits. Live and let live. Post and let post. Moan and get moaned at.
;)

Back on topic .........................
View attachment 39897

Bloody hell Moonay, I can't even add up its 7 threads n not 5 as I said in my previous post. Nowt wrong with a bit of moaning, we're all good at that but christ in each of your threads it goes downhill rapid with the constant moans n groans - as you say we can all moan but you take it to the next level....even ur 'bit o fun' thread is the odd jokey(ish) bit but a fair old splattering of whinging and moaning. Hey by the way it's not just me saying it either, can't all be wrong , can we???

Bloody hell Moonay, I can't even add up its 7 threads n not 5 as I said in my previous post. Nowt wrong with a bit of moaning, we're all good at that but christ in each of your threads it goes downhill rapid with the constant moans n groans - as you say we can all moan but you take it to the next level....even ur 'bit o fun' thread is the odd jokey(ish) bit but a fair old splattering of whinging and moaning. Hey by the way it's not just me saying it either, can't all be wrong , can we???
I didn't start moaning on this thread Jock. Plus some of the others aren't about moaning...... Just commenting. Eg the American one.

Leave em alone if you don't like em.

I didn't start moaning on this thread Jock. Plus some of the others aren't about moaning...... Just commenting. Eg the American one.

Leave em alone if you don't like em.

Yes but there is often the odd nugget of 'good banter' / insight / information or even news that's worth the read....sadly you have to trawl through alot of moaning and groaning to find it.....think I class myself as a 'prospector' in the Klondike panning for nuggets of information, readable threads etc but in 'panning' for it there's alot of dross......

Boring crap Trump more than likely get four more years same with Boris in the next few years I’m sure the Labour Party will once again shoot it’s self in the foot like I have said before who would want his job I’m sure sir wouldn’t want it under these circumstances

Boring crap Trump more than likely get four more years same with Boris in the next few years I’m sure the Labour Party will once again shoot it’s self in the foot like I have said before who would want his job I’m sure sir wouldn’t want it under these circumstances

By 'eck John ......... here's me trying to lighten spirits, and all you want to do is moan, moan, moan. :halo:

I'm not normally one for censorship, but if you keep up with this attitude, I reckon you should be banned from posting on this thread.
;)

By 'eck John ......... here's me trying to lighten spirits, and all you want to do is moan, moan, moan. :halo:

I'm not normally one for censorship, but if you keep up with this attitude, I reckon you should be banned from posting on this thread.
;)
It’s you moaning. Think there is a few members saying the same get a hobby. Don’t the Labour Party need volunteers to post crap through letter boxes. 😖🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

It’s you moaning. Think there is a few members saying the same get a hobby. Don’t the Labour Party need volunteers to post crap through letter boxes. 😖🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

John ......you were warned ........ consider yourself issued with a yellow card. No whinging on this thread. Any more bad behaviour, and it'll be time for an early bath for you my son. You'll be gone as quick as this mon .......;)