A bit o' fun....... | Page 9 | Vital Football

A bit o' fun.......

BREAKING NEWS: Boris Johnson is to take "direct control" of the Government's handling of the coronavirus crisis

bb.jpg

Surely, you have used Keir Starmer's daily PMQ's strategy meeting photo in error ?

Now come on OLFE ........ I know that MiW feels compelled - against all reason - to defend the blustering rants of the PM, but there's no need to feel any sense of duty to do the same.

Thinking about it, as Qs are normally accompanied by As, and there's never any sign of As in the PMs responses, just "Twaddle", maybe we should call the session PMT instead.
:hmmm:

Now come on OLFE ........ I know that MiW feels compelled - against all reason - to defend the blustering rants of the PM, but there's no need to feel any sense of duty to do the same.

Thinking about it, as Qs are normally accompanied by As, and there's never any sign of As in the PMs responses, just "Twaddle", maybe we should call the session PMT instead.
:hmmm:

‘Against all reason’. Jesus you just don’t like people having alternate views these days when it comes to the PM. You lost. Repeatedly. Stop being so bitter, it can’t be good for your health.

‘Against all reason’. Jesus you just don’t like people having alternate views these days when it comes to the PM. You lost. Repeatedly. Stop being so bitter, it can’t be good for your health.
:grinning:
So, so touchy. I haven't seen anyone - on here, twitter, FB, any news channel, the press, anyone - defend Johnson's performance yesterday like you've done. That's why I said "against all reason".

Why is it that you so often have to revert to your usual little rant ..... You lost. Repeatedly. Stop being so bitter .................you just don't seem able to separate different issues.

We've left the EU. I understand.
Johnson won the election. I understand.
What I don't understand is why you seem to think that the above points mean that Johnson shouldn't be criticised............. or in this instance, made fun of.

Get over it. .......and stop being stroppy on the fun thread. ;)

balls.jpg

:grinning:
So, so touchy. I haven't seen anyone - on here, twitter, FB, any news channel, the press, anyone - defend Johnson's performance yesterday like you've done. That's why I said "against all reason".

Why is it that you so often have to revert to your usual little rant ..... You lost. Repeatedly. Stop being so bitter .................you just don't seem able to separate different issues.

We've left the EU. I understand.
Johnson won the election. I understand.
What I don't understand is why you seem to think that the above points mean that Johnson shouldn't be criticised............. or in this instance, made fun of.

Get over it. .......and stop being stroppy on the fun thread. ;)

View attachment 39886

Get over it is the advice you should take on board yourself.

As for the rest of the diatribe you have set numerous threads explicitly to moan about the fella. There is a difference between objective criticism and obsessive criticism. Yours is the latter and in a different context it would be harassment. Whilst you say you understand you lost it’s clear to me you haven’t accepted it and moved on. You are displaying all the characteristics of a jilted lover. Take some advice, please gain some perspective before it eats away at you completely.