A better atmosphere at The City Ground than at Pride Park... | Vital Football

A better atmosphere at The City Ground than at Pride Park...

It is very flat for atmosphere.

It's not helped by gaps between stand corners, the main stand generally leaving the ground feeling non-enclosed and most of all, the absolute shit that's been served to the fans in the last 20 years!

If we got promoted, filled the corners in and did the main stand up to the standard of BC, I think it'd be a very different match day experience.

City Ground in my experience is no better or worse than most Championship grounds, and I've been to most of them. It's very typical.

18,000 season tickets sold BTW- a new record

It could be a better atmosphere but it’s certainly one of the best in the championship & definitely than the sheep dip.

It is very flat for atmosphere.

It's not helped by gaps between stand corners, the main stand generally leaving the ground feeling non-enclosed and most of all, the absolute shit that's been served to the fans in the last 20 years!

If we got promoted, filled the corners in and did the main stand up to the standard of BC, I think it'd be a very different match day experience.

Those gaps in the stand at the Trent End are deliberate.

They let the air circulate around the pitch; that is why our playing surface is one of the best around.

We can improve the ground without compromising that