A better atmosphere at the City Ground than at Pride Park... | Vital Football

A better atmosphere at the City Ground than at Pride Park...

Can we please start a new forum for baseless to post in so we all do not have to read the crap he writes but those that want to can see it there, pleeeeeeeeze

Look at the wider picture and the overall stats, which sees the Rams or Pride Park in second place according to the votes cast as the place to visit in the Championship.......................selective reporting by the Notts rag I see again

Can we please start a new forum for baseless to post in so we all do not have to read the crap he writes but those that want to can see it there, pleeeeeeeeze
Was a little insensitive as this is a Rams messageboard Bassey But we have to give you little victories don't we? think your last one was the celebration of finishing 21st wasn't it, oh no sorry, it was winning the FA Cup by beating the Arsenal reserves.........:nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner:

PS why are you named Basie anyway? is it because you are a Count?

A return to Monte Christo could be in order

Far be it from me to defend the irritating one but he does, for once, have a point. Pride Park has seldom seemed able to replicate the BBG in terms of atmosphere and I suppose, depending what day/performance you catch them on, it does seem easier to generate an atmosphere in the more old fashioned and traditional (aka run down and neglected) stadia.

You don't get it ,do you ? It 's not my view, it is those of visiting fans to Championship Grounds. I have never been to Pride Park only it's locality. It is true what rail passengers say.One moment you passing through green fields and the next the environment looks like layers of buttered toast.

You don't get it ,do you ? It 's not my view, it is those of visiting fans to Championship Grounds. I have never been to Pride Park only it's locality. It is true what rail passengers say.One moment you passing rough green fields and the next the environment looks like
So say visiting supporters on footballgroundmap.com:utv::utv:

Just a bit surprised there are so called fans who get off with dilapidated 1950s stands Toilets i wouldn't let my dog use Atmosphere what bloody atmosphere 17,000 miming to a song about an island 300 miles away what feck is that about Still i suppose it is an improvement in singing about a man in green tights even though he was born in Donny

I can only see the Tree House in the list of Popular grounds, as in how many of those who bothered to fill in the enquete had been there. No mention of atmosphere.......... Lies, damned lies and Basie's poor interpretation skills.

In all fairness I can see where visiting supporters and Basie are coming from.

"Empty vessels make the most noise"

Why have you changed your avatar since you've switched over to Vital ? I cannot fault you though. I doubt whether anyone would want to look like Donald Trump with a Jimmy Saville hairdo.

_________________________________roger_400x400.jpg

Roger he is named Basie because he comes from Basford and if you are unfamiliar with it Makes St Annes , Normanton or Hyson Green seem like Utopia

Latest Rams News