A announcement from Chris Who | Vital Football

A announcement from Chris Who

chris who

Vital Champions League
Can I say that due to up coming commitments that may or may not result in me seriously cutting back my input on this board for a while.
That has nothing whatever to do with anyone at the club and I seriously wish Mr Scally and Mr Evans well in there future work for the club.
It also has nothing to do with anyone disagreeing or upsetting me.We have our disagreements as is right in my view. I seriously wish the team and all Gillingham supporters well regardless of how much I am able to attend in the near future is certainly open to question.
Can I thank all those who have gone to the trouble of reading my endless drivel over the years .I will still be passing comments when I can.
I would like to apologise for my grammar etc.As for upsetting anyone I have never given anyone abuse I prefer to walk away.Which is why I press the ignore button on occasions. But as I has said anyone with a different view is fine by me.And in some cases I am sure they will be proved right.

Can I say that due to up coming commitments that may or may not result in me seriously cutting back my input on this board for a while.
That has nothing whatever to do with anyone at the club and I seriously wish Mr Scally and Mr Evans well in there future work for the club.
It also has nothing to do with anyone disagreeing or upsetting me.We have our disagreements as is right in my view. I seriously wish the team and all Gillingham supporters well regardless of how much I am able to attend in the near future is certainly open to question.
Can I thank all those who have gone to the trouble of reading my endless drivel over the years .I will still be passing comments when I can.
I would like to apologise for my grammar etc.As for upsetting anyone I have never given anyone abuse I prefer to walk away.Which is why I press the ignore button on occasions. But as I has said anyone with a different view is fine by me.And in some cases I am sure they will be proved right.

Hope nothing serious. We'll all look forward to you posting again when you can.

Hope nothing serious. We'll all look forward to you posting again when you can.
I have to admit I have not been 100% health wise as a result I had already knocked evenings and any away matches on the head .This has got a little worse this last few weeks. It was always a mad rush to get to work in time after 7.45 kick off's.So I have been letting friends go if they could.
Now I have no family in the county .Following on from my promise to my wife when we moved here twenty or so years ago.We will now been moving out of the county. We moved to be there for my elderly parents. I have spent a very little time sorting jobs in my house and now they are like a mountain of jobs.Working nights for twenty years means as I get older you only really get evenings and Saturdays most mornings were spent looking after my Dad with my wife spending hours getting him anything he wanted. Dad always gave back in kindness that me and my wife will never match.
So anyway the house has to be sorted so I can do what I said I would. That might well mean I miss games .To add to that there is the problem at my age changing jobs.I might be able to relocate. But the other places in the county I could go to would mean having to downsize or taking a chance on a $#/+¥ area.That could be worse that anything locally. And is up north Midlands where I have no real links with at all.So whatever happens it will take up a lot of time.
I might get a chance while things are a little up in the air to comment.At the moment I am finding the mountain hard to climb .But I know that the good lord has a plan.Hopefully he will give me the strength to carry it out.

Good luck for the future Chris! Whatever you do, put your wife first! She has given up a life to move to Kent with you. When you get older, and your health isn't so good, you need to plan a happier future together, and let go of things that are holding you both back. Life is too short to live it through other people... You both need to live your lives too, and do whatever it takes to be happy together :-)

Good luck, Chris. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and you’ll end up wherever you need to be.

I am still getting to work and appreciate all your support. At the moment I am not certain of my problem .I have just been really short of breath. Heart is ok as I have a history from childhood they checked that out .It could just be my Asthma has gone into overdrive with any luck that is all it is.
I think that is the problem but I am having my lungs checked in case.If it proves to be Asthma I really have to move regardless of the wife as is has been getting worse over the last few years. I will of course join the exiles that do such a fantastic job of supporting the club when and how they can.i can't tell you anymore really I have come clean.This has been in my mind for a while as my Dad passed away about a year ago(In his late 80's and he wanted to go.)That could have affected some of my more depressing posts as I have lived about 35 years of my life in medway area and will of course miss many friends and fellow supporters.

Best of luck and best of health, Chris.

We may have had our differences on non Gills stuff but, as you said, you are never abusive and your views are clearly heartfelt, right or wrong.
The truth is we are never always right and never always wrong.

I shall probably be moving myself this year as we no longer have family ties in the area but you clearly go to more games than me, so it will be tougher for you.

UTG !

Best of luck and best of health, Chris.

We may have had our differences on non Gills stuff but, as you said, you are never abusive and your views are clearly heartfelt, right or wrong.
The truth is we are never always right and never always wrong.

I shall probably be moving myself this year as we no longer have family ties in the area but you clearly go to more games than me, so it will be tougher for you.

UTG !
The very best of luck with your move.I totally agree that while we have rarely agreed on that much I always felt you were never on the wind up.Or indeed attacked me with unreasonable words or feelings.I support anyone's right of politics and to take whatever journey they make .I have a love of football that will never die and the wife has never stopped or wanted to stop me being me.Nor should any of us .As long as people follow a code of love for ones fellow man whatever club they support or indeed country they come from. I will probably still go to games if I can at what level is available when I get wherever it is we finally decide.

I now know how Buddha feels I think.Mobile but have not a clue where I will end up next.

Last edited: