9 points please | Page 2 | Vital Football

9 points please

Time to come and live in the peaceful Norfolk countryside Bears !
We are moving to Yorkshire in December (I'll get to see us v Leeds, Sheffield and Hull if we are all still in the same league). We looked at Norfolk as I wanted to move back but it was a little too far for my partner's parents to come and babysit etc. It isn't our forever home so Norfolk might still have a home for us in the future.

Bears our new Northern correspondent !
Agreed :-) I will still be coming down to London during the week so if a London game is on a Tuesday/Wednesday evening I might try to catch it.

I would have either stayed in London or gone Norfolk but my partner got a new job in Yorkshire and her folks nearby. Oh well, nice walks and country air.

Nice walks and country air in Norfolk too Bears and there is the football, closer to London and so much better ! :grinning:

Bears if you are near to Sheffield , Wakefield or Leeds you can get to London almost as quick as we can from Norwich!

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooom !!

I dont think will we lose to any of them, but possible draws at Swansea and Hull...So I would be happy with 8 points.

Being the cautious character that I am, I think I’m with FFL. Win your home games and don’t lose on the Road is the way to promotion but if you turn a few of those away days into away wins then you’ll be right up there. 8 points.

Well , the boys are back from their warm break in Florida today . Sounds like they have all had a good time with some fun on the roller coaster at the local theme park . I pray that the break reaps rewards now in the minimum 8 points we require in the next 4 games !