9 points please | Vital Football

9 points please

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Getting the lunchtime train to London to fly out to Sri Lanka to catch the
last 2 ODI 's and T20 so missing forest away and sadly 2 home games including a mid week one. Why wasn't the International break next week and I would not have missed any ! Rain has already stopped 2 games and delaying today's already.
Plan is to watch 5 th ODI in Colombo and then find a bar to see Villa game afterwards. 2 wins and that would be a great day.

Can we actually win all 3 games ?

I am going to say no, DG. Forest, I think we will do the usual of trying to suffocate the side and try to sneak a goal and then sit back on it (draw)
Villa with a new manager will be tough and I can see a defeat. (defeat)
Then Brentford I think that will be three points (win)
I can see 4 points

Have a great time DG ....hope you can keep in touch with the scores from far away .

I am hoping for 7 points ...a win at Forest , draw to Villa and a win against Brentford , but a s Bears said it will probably only be 4

I am going to say no, DG. Forest, I think we will do the usual of trying to suffocate the side and try to sneak a goal and then sit back on it (draw)
Villa with a new manager will be tough and I can see a defeat. (defeat)
Then Brentford I think that will be three points (win)
I can see 4 points

Defeat...Tut Tut

DG seems to be just as good at cricket. England were hammered by Sri Lanka.

Just back home via night in London as after 12 hour flight did not feel like getting coach replacement service from binnerland at midnight last night only for all trains to Norwich to be cancelled this morning.
Agreed to never going to complain about slow transport again after 4 hour taxi to Kandy, 9 hour train to Ella and 8 hour taxi back to Colombo on 3 day road trip just to see the 4 th ODI DL win, I still had a putter about taking 3 1/4 hours to get from London to Norwich.

More importantly 9 points as requested although I doubt if I predicted them !!
Agreed maybe I should go to Carribbean in January so we can win even more games :grinning::grinning:

Welcome back DG ! Like you I never thought we would get those 9 points but we did , and played well enough to make it seem not too scary !

I will always complain about transport in London. It sometimes takes me near an hour and a half to get to work - I work and live in London and the journey should take around 40 minutes!!

We got a train from Kandy to Ella which is 85 miles and it took us 9 hours. One of the most beautiful train journeys in the works but
under 10 mph !!!