8 Years Ago Today | Vital Football

8 Years Ago Today

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Was the away leg of our play off semi final v Brum I had the pleasure of attending this game with Essex Jr and Salfud.
Kept us in at the end and was almost 0300hrs by the time I dropped everyone off.
Great night.

Thanks Sexy - good memories. Apart from the glaring miss at Wembley, Dobbie (aka Harry Potter's Elf) was great for us wasn't he? Also, Ince was at his sublime best during that period.

Ince and Phillips were bothe excellent together.
Phillips, Angel and Dobbie all could have. and should have scored in that final.
I still haven't watched a replay of that game, it still hurts that much.

To think that Oyston vetoed the January signing the guy who scored their winner just rubs salt in the wounds. To be fair to Hollowords he made bricks without straw to produce a team that was arguably even better than the one which did go up.

To think that Oyston vetoed the January signing the guy who scored their winner just rubs salt in the wounds. To be fair to Hollowords he made bricks without straw to produce a team that was arguably even better than the one which did go up.
Would have had Ollie back but our new manager deserves our support,.untill he loses it but his to lose.....