8 wins 5 draws | Vital Football

8 wins 5 draws

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
On the basis i think we will get at least one New recruit to strenghten midfield and JOC back in February this is where i think this could be achieved. I have tried to be realistic, certain teams have the beating of us like Southampton and some are just too good like Man City and Tottenham.

8 wins
2nd February WBA
20th March Villa
3rd April Leeds
10th April Arsenal
24th April Brighton
8th May Palace
15th May Newcastle
23rd May Burnley

5 draws
27th January Man U
13th February West Ham
20th February Fulham
17th April Wolves
11th May Everton

That leaves 6 defeats to Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, Leicester and Tottenham.

With JOC back for all but 3-4 of the win/draw games and a good addition in midfield i think that is possible. Not easy but it can be done.

That would give us 34 points, which could be just enough.

Certainly possible, equally unlikely , 5 pts from 57 to amassing 29 from 57 that's a leap of faith. Seems a lot of pressure on JOC, to be fit and be at the top of his game after injury, add the uncertainty of any backing from the board I'll sit on the fence.

On the basis i think we will get at least one New recruit to strenghten midfield and JOC back in February this is where i think this could be achieved. I have tried to be realistic, certain teams have the beating of us like Southampton and some are just too good like Man City and Tottenham.

8 wins
2nd February WBA
20th March Villa
3rd April Leeds
10th April Arsenal
24th April Brighton
8th May Palace
15th May Newcastle
23rd May Burnley

5 draws
27th January Man U
13th February West Ham
20th February Fulham
17th April Wolves
11th May Everton

That leaves 6 defeats to Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton, Leicester and Tottenham.

With JOC back for all but 3-4 of the win/draw games and a good addition in midfield i think that is possible. Not easy but it can be done.

I'll be honest with ya BFL,my target for us now is to get 3wins so we're not the worst team ever in the Premier League.If/when we get 3 wins(hopefully sooner rather than later) then i'll set us another target.I think some will think you've been on the Vino with 8wins and 5 draws.:giggle: UTMPB

I'll be honest with ya BFL,my target for us now is to get 3wins so we're not the worst team ever in the Premier League.If/when we get 3 wins(hopefully sooner rather than later) then i'll set us another target.I think some will think you've been on the Vino with 8wins and 5 draws.:giggle: UTMPB
I live in a world where i am set high targets and put under pressure to achieve them. At first sight they sometimes seem impossible but if you want something badly enough you can achieve it.
The thought of putting the White flag up now is not not in my nature however difficult it may sound.
Time will tell of course.

I live in a world where i am set high targets and put under pressure to achieve them. At first sight they sometimes seem impossible but if you want something badly enough you can achieve it.
The thought of putting the White flag up now is not not in my nature however difficult it may sound.
I hope DEM MIGHTY BLADES go beyond your 8 wins and 5 draws mi owd pal.UTMPB

I'd love that spirit to be amongst our young invincible but I'n not so sure.
They'd all blame the government for covid-19 but I blame the Chinese, the virus
and the spreaders.

I'd love that spirit to be amongst our young invincible but I'n not so sure.
They'd all blame the government for covid-19 but I blame the Chinese, the virus
and the spreaders.
Well i knew you wouldn't blame Boris the buffoon for owt Chippy.:LOL: UTMPB

What's really galling about this season - and our abject decline- our failure to get a start- our slipping even further away -is that there are so many average to poor teams that survival, even with a half decent start, could have been relatively easy compared to many other years.With 10 points I'd back us now.

FFS it brings a tear to the eye.-only f'in us could screw up when it's easier to stay up.

The million dollar question is what’s gone wrong?

Even Matt Hancock is doing a better job..... fcuking hell ..... HELP !

Can you smuggle yourself into Bramall Lane BfL?

I would take 2 wins and 3 draws...................14 point total. Although I can see that we need to set an unrealistic target to keep pushing on.

8 wins
2nd February WBA
20th March Villa
3rd April Leeds
10th April Arsenal
24th April Brighton
8th May Palace
15th May Newcastle
23rd May Burnley

5 draws
27th January Man U
13th February West Ham
20th February Fulham
17th April Wolves
11th May Everton

Hands up if you thought this was stupid. We are already 2 points ahead of schedule. Newcastle in free fall, Brighton and Fulham too many draws and WBA concede for England. The impossible seems a bit more possible tonight 😉

Hands up if you thought this was stupid. We are already 2 points ahead of schedule. Newcastle in free fall, Brighton and Fulham too many draws and WBA concede for England. The impossible seems a bit more possible tonight 😉
Give over it’s the hope that kills
expect nothing and you won’t be disappointed
tonight’s proven that