8,404 | Vital Football

I'd have loved to be there but a knackered knee replacement has ended my season. Can't wait to see the goals!

I P Messaged you the other week Dan regarding new knee just had my second one what has gone wrong ????

Piss poor! Where the **** is everyone?
I guessing when you win ever so easily as we did today you have to find something else to complain about.
Plymouth Argyle, a team which is in a city 40 miles from its nearest professional rival playing a big play-off rival managed only 2500 more than us. Was that poor too?

I would suggest both games attracted a fair gate for the division they were played in.

Perhaps they have decided not to turn up just to wind up the idiots on here who think we should be drawing crowds of 20k a week in League 1

Maybe to many are sat on ere rather than go game but I also think a lot of fans are staying away due to the price for league one football or maybe other personal reasons either way people are going miss games n crowds ain't what win u games the 11 players on the pitch are the ones that win games

Apparantly the season ticket structure are due for a revamp this time which will hopefully make them more attractive to the ones who have not been renewing.

It's all comparative at the end of the day.
- First season in Prem, loads of new "fans"
- By last season in Prem, much reduced nos (except for 13th May!)
- In Championship, an even bigger drop (except for FA Cup Semi)
- In League 1, a yet further drop (except for City)

Lots of football fans in Wigan support someone else. That said, they'll go and watch if we're playing "top games/teams". Price has little to do with it (so long as it's not stupidly overpriced).

Season ticket prices are excellent - maybe too cheap. On the day prices are comparative - though this may generally be a fiver to much (not just us).
Why worry? It's their loss.

Last edited:
I P Messaged you the other week Dan regarding new knee just had my second one what has gone wrong ????

It’s swollen and very painful. Expecting further surgery Zakky. I didn’t knock it or twist it, just woke up in agony in the night six weeks ago. It’s so frustrating not being able to get to the matches at this very exciting part of the season.

Sorry to hear that Dan its 11 weeks now since my op and mine is still swollen and quite sore especially in bed but I have worked hard on rehab and now been discharged. Been to 2 games since but very uncomfortable in my seat Im having to sit sidesaddle to get any comfort. Hope things improve Dan