75/76 Similarities? ?⚪️ | Page 10 | Vital Football

75/76 Similarities? ?⚪️

Our current average crowd still amazes me.
Read a few comments on twitter on Friday reckoning our crowds had peaked, then we get 9000+ again, don't think they have, still growing, remarkable!

Our current average crowd still amazes me.
Read a few comments on twitter on Friday reckoning our crowds had peaked, then we get 9000+ again, don't think they have, still growing, remarkable!

I still want to know where the remaining 20k that turned up at Wembley have disappeared to? :hmmm:

I still want to know where the remaining 20k that turned up at Wembley have disappeared to? :hmmm:
Never mind that Kev some people in this city still don't know who the Cowleys are! Even if they don't follow football surely you've seen them on the local news or something, unreal!
They were bound to disappear mate, mainly day trippers, loads of people I work with went and they've never been to a imps game before or since

Never mind that Kev some people in this city still don't know who the Cowleys are! Even if they don't follow football surely you've seen them on the local news or something, unreal!
They were bound to disappear mate, mainly day trippers, loads of people I work with went and they've never been to a imps game before or since

Even my wife knows who the Cowleys are! She has no understanding of football whatsoever (England v Columbia, that injury time equaliser, whole nation in despair with suitable language and she Whatpps 'error') but followed the Arsenal game and was seriously impressed with Danny's post match interview, had a crush on him ever since but can't understand why the Lincoln manager also manages England.