7 wins. | Page 8 | Vital Football

7 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with getting 81pts. Come on, show a little faith. :utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:We just beat another contender on the route to the playoffs.

Last season we got 7 in a row then fell apart when we had automatic in our hands in a vital game vs Fulham. If we beat Rotherham it's Bristol at the weekend. Can we hold our nerve? As a great man once said "do you want to bet against us"

We did it, I will take all the glory and buy anyone I see a pint in the Bartons on Saturday. I'm the bald 50 year old in the 1979 away shirt.
I love you all.
Not an accurate-enough description PVB. As I am also a bald 50 year old (albeit a very youthful 50) with a 79 away shirt. And I bet there’s another 20 vital villains who’d describe themselves the same way...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not an accurate-enough description PVB. As I am also a bald 50 year old (albeit a very youthful 50) with a 79 away shirt. And I bet there’s another 20 vital villains who’d describe themselves the same way...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, count me into the bald and 50+ club :wahey:However, other distinguishing features include a partial goatee and a distinct lack of height. Apart from that, I have been described as resembling a young Paul Newman, by a young lady wearing glasses, wobbling precariously and clutching a tenner :cool:

So seven wins and where do we go from here. Lets ask another bald sex symbol from the 70's. Errol says 8 more will do it. COYVB

We did it, I will take all the glory and buy anyone I see a pint in the Bartons on Saturday. I'm the bald 50 year old in the 1979 away shirt.
I love you all.
Start a new thread quick PVB - 5 Wins (the sequel). Loved the 70's flashbacks as well.

I love you all and I hope we get there, wow, who would have believed it 7 games ago.
God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.