7 Minutes | Vital Football

7 Minutes

My wife thought I was having one of my "turns" when, after 7 minutes, the final whistle went and I ended up dancing around the room She asked what was wrong and when had I become a Chelski fan. I mentioned our "5 minutes" with Man City at Wembley in 1999 and reminded her how that had ended and how it had turned me against them for life. Chuffed to punch yesterday, loved seeing them howling like babies after the final whistle and hope it hurt them the way it did us back in the day.

My wife thought I was having one of my "turns" when, after 7 minutes, the final whistle went and I ended up dancing around the room She asked what was wrong and when had I become a Chelski fan. I mentioned our "5 minutes" with Man City at Wembley in 1999 and reminded her how that had ended and how it had turned me against them for life. Chuffed to punch yesterday, loved seeing them howling like babies after the final whistle and hope it hurt them the way it did us back in the day.
I have no grudge v Man City in spite of them inflicting the greatest hurt of my sporting life on me. Mostly decent fans. Can't stand Chelsea, the club or their fans nowadays. Squalid outfit and plastic fans.

I have no grudge v Man City in spite of them inflicting the greatest hurt of my sporting life on me. Mostly decent fans. Can't stand Chelsea, the club or their fans nowadays. Squalid outfit and plastic fans.
You're a better man that I am Gunga Din, I detest them (both really) vehemently and it wasn't just the result - although it was mainly - it was the way they laughed at us, as a club and supporters, that really pissed me off. I will never forgive them....end of.

I would like to say this though, Pep Guardiola is a real gentleman, a man of decency and dignity and I am now a fan of his. His words after the match were and example of how people should react after a loss......unfortunately, I am not like him, although it looks like we go to the same barber.

Noel Gallagher and his f*****g High Flying Birds is another reason for me loathing Man City but agree about Guardiola- a real class act.