6141 at Peterborough | Vital Football

6141 at Peterborough

I think they’ve been getting more than that but I appreciate how few Accy will have taken compared to other League 1.
Incidentally Accy are doing really well, certainly much better than I expected.
Shows how good our gates are, let’s hope we do as well as Accy when we go up.

£28!!! That's a lot for a league 1 match. no wonder their gates aren't great. Plus their manager isn't well known for his PR skills which won't have the fans desperate to attend.

I think their Chairman thinks Posh are a bigger Club than they are and should be getting more than they're likely to get.

I tune in to local BBC Radio of our rivals before and after our games ... Vale fans on Radio Stoke were virtually suicidal last week, but U's fans on Radio Cambs are far more measured despite their league position.
Posh fans on the other hand on the same station are right moaning gits and not happy with Evans tactics and style of play, especially for home games. Anyone would think they were bottom four instead of promotion challengers.

I thought Woodyard moved to a bigger club?

He is the only ‘modern’ player to get in my all time Imps XI but he’s ruined his legacy leaving for that mob and the walking heart attack who manages them. Be hilarious if the wheels fall off.

He is the only ‘modern’ player to get in my all time Imps XI but he’s ruined his legacy leaving for that mob and the walking heart attack who manages them. Be hilarious if the wheels fall off.

He did - a division higher, currently second, club captain to boot. Yes Evans is odious, McAnthony an acquired taste (not got there nor likely to). As 'Danny's son' I'm sure he consulted management and directors here before making the move.

Good luck to Alex, legacy intact for me.

There is an old saying in dog sledding which says, 'the pace of the pack is set by the leader.'

That is true of football clubs as well. City are enjoying their highest gates since 1959 largely because the man at the top - Danny Cowley - is a charismatic individual who is naturally inspirational, leads by example, is very respectful of others, and engages with people in the right way.

Steve Evans? None of those things.

He gave absolutely everything he had for the shirt every time he put it on. If he thinks moving to Peterborough progresses his career he's absolutely earned the right to give it a go under the criminal's guidance in my eyes. Good luck to him...

He gave absolutely everything he had for the shirt every time he put it on. If he thinks moving to Peterborough progresses his career he's absolutely earned the right to give it a go under the criminal's guidance in my eyes. Good luck to him...

Totally agree with this but I think we will be waving at Woodyard in the not too distant future as we go past Posh!

£28 for league one football!
I do hope if we do get promoted this season we don't charge as much!
Nearly as criminal as Evans!

I see posh are at home again tomorrow, so two home games in four days at those prices plus all the additional costs involved makes for a big dent in a weekly wage for alot of people.