6 month | Page 2 | Vital Football

6 month

If that's right about Baldock then good on him. He will have been justified. Hopefully Wilder won't be a little baby about it because that will only cost us more points and more embarrassment.

and we win one. a wins a win . dont know what to make of it . burke man of the match. the rest looked a good league 1 side . but ill take that in the cup when an ugle win is just as good as a good looking win. up the blades. we,re on our way lol
Typical over exaggeration from you as usual
it was 2 days short of 6 month ! 🙄

So what’s the issue with Brewster?. Should have started or at least come on second half. Makes no sense at all.
He obviously decided to bolster the defence because of them coming back twice. I don’t think he could have taken McG off either way unless we’d gone a couple clear, he was playing well enough especially in the link role.

For once I agree with the old fella, Burke should have had 4. MOM, tough one, we had some players today that looked like good league one players. Possible Osborn, found his level. Bogle, getting better and showed a bit of class, so give it him on reflection.
For once I agree with the old fella, Burke should have had 4. MOM, tough one, we had some players today that looked like good league one players. Possible Osborn, found his level. Bogle, getting better and showed a bit of class, so give it him on reflection.
Chuffin hell i feel like i've won an Oscar but i aint got a speech ready.Fancy the Canadian BLADE agreein wi lickle owd me.:giggle: UTMPB