6 month | Vital Football

6 month

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
and we win one. a wins a win . dont know what to make of it . burke man of the match. the rest looked a good league 1 side . but ill take that in the cup when an ugle win is just as good as a good looking win. up the blades. we,re on our way lol

and we win one. a wins a win . dont know what to make of it . burke man of the match. the rest looked a good league 1 side . but ill take that in the cup when an ugle win is just as good as a good looking win. up the blades. we,re on our way lol
Burke scored one missed several how the fork was he MotM ya duck egg.:LOL: We're gunna win the cup and now you're gunna believe us we're gunna win the cup.:party::cheers::guiness:UTMPB

For once I agree with the old fella, Burke should have had 4. MOM, tough one, we had some players today that looked like good league one players. Possible Osborn, found his level. Bogle, getting better and showed a bit of class, so give it him on reflection.

burke completely transformed our attacking threat ,scored one and made one ,put them on the back foot and continude to pose danger ,easily man of the match ,ya plant pot rod. do you know anything about football old timer

Burke would be a superstar in L1 and will be a star in the Championship.

Definitely the stand out.

Joke that we conceded twice from set pieces. Is this what happens without JOC? Without one player we go completely soft?

Anyway, what a win. Going to down 6 bottles of vodka to celebrate.

Joke that we conceded twice from set pieces. Is this what happens without JOC? Without one player we go completely soft?

It’s frightening to think what Andy Carroll might do to us on Tuesday.

yep deffo will rip the champ a new one. if only he could finish like a sharpy could. suppose he,d be playing for man u if he could

This winning lark feels nice. But unless we sort out our defending from set pieces it's going to be a while before we enjoy it again. What's happened to Bash ?

Set pieces are the great leveller and pace up top is a game changer, we'll see thatt next season in the Champ.

I'm nit picking and I hope the lads celebrate the win. It was chosen by BT and R5 because they hoped we'd lose, and we dint, so there.

This winning lark feels nice. But unless we sort out our defending from set pieces it's going to be a while before we enjoy it again. What's happened to Bash ?

Set pieces are the great leveller and pace up top is a game changer, we'll see thatt next season in the Champ.

I'm nit picking and I hope the lads celebrate the win. It was chosen by BT and R5 because they hoped we'd lose, and we dint, so there.
we will celebrate and move on pal. ill show ya nit picking after we,ve played newcastle lol. up the blades. my wish is the pigs in the next round .

yep deffo will rip the champ a new one. if only he could finish like a sharpy could. suppose he,d be playing for man u if he could

It's funny. He's technically accomplished, no doubt about it. But then slashes at chances consistently.

Looking forward to seeing him next season though. He'll be a major weapon. We didn't even have anything remotely like him when we got promoted.

It’s frightening to think what Andy Carroll might do to us on Tuesday.
He'll have got his 2nd yellow by the end of this game so no problem.

Apparently " that's the way he jumps" say the pundits and"if he didn't he wouldnt be so effective".

Following that logic then 'that's the way Lundstram tackles' and a yellow only then???

Shelvey and Wilson have got the Covids so that's a bonus for the midweek game. Dubravka's back though who'll be rubbing his hands at a clean sheet. I really want us to get one over cabbage head.

In the cup we'll draw Burnley away and lose 1-0.

Sorry Twirls. After nearly 73 years of watching United, it’s difficult to get out of the habit of fearing the worst - and it’s what’s stopped me getting suicidal over the last 6 months.
hahahahaha i understand fully biggles enjoy ya night and we,ll go into suicide mode tuesday at 10 lol utb

It's funny. He's technically accomplished, no doubt about it. But then slashes at chances consistently.

Looking forward to seeing him next season though. He'll be a major weapon. We didn't even have anything remotely like him when we got promoted.
correct pal ,got to be a natural thing in front of goal,its a natural born gift to become an accomplished goal scorer

Fleck was disappointing. Wanted a lot more from him there.

Bogle is like a high class Kieron Freeman.

Mousset could have had 2 goals there. Shame. Mind you, would probably make no difference to him.

What's the story with the absentees? Baldock, McBurnie, Stevens?

Fleck was disappointing. Wanted a lot more from him there.

Bogle is like a high class Kieron Freeman.

Mousset could have had 2 goals there. Shame. Mind you, would probably make no difference to him.

What's the story with the absentees? Baldock, McBurnie, Stevens?
baldock flipped out a wilder in a team meeting having a go at wilder, just before he was dropped,coincidence or not,is it the truth or his he just resting him, burnie injured. stevens wrested slight injury

baldock flipped out a wilder in a team meeting having a go at wilder, just before he was dropped,coincidence or not,is it the truth or his he just resting him, burnie injured. stevens wrested slight injury
So what’s the issue with Brewster?. Should have started or at least come on second half. Makes no sense at all.