53 years | Vital Football

53 years

Jonnysking

Vital Squad Member
I have missed 4 games in 53 years watching my Football Club 2 FA CUP games (Whitby Town in 1981 due to illnees, and Forest a few years ago due to work, 1 League game versus Rochdale in the last promotion season for a family wedding and the Play off match against City for my Mums wedding).
I have never felt so low about all things Wigan Athletic.
I never thought it would come to this, but I really do feel like chucking the towel in, I'm that pissed off.
I hope the board see the error of their ways and sack this imbecile who is so called managing us, and do the right thing and fuck off out of our club.
It is going to take a great strength to put the effort in to go against Sheff Wedneday next week as at the moment I feel I can't be arsed.

Light weights, heavy weight, lightsiders, darksiders, we're all in this together and surely by now we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, the board and / or at the very least Cook must go.
No one's going anywhere - the scouse mafia will hang on and mug off the chinese for as much money for as long as possible - they're all in it together.
The only losers in all of this are us the fans.

Light weights, heavy weight, lightsiders, darksiders, we're all in this together and surely by now we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, the board and / or at the very least Cook must go.

Exactly JohnnyS.......think there are still an odd few who think PC can turn it around. Long standing supporters like yourself, Taff57, Bickymon etc etc are all saying the same as other supporters in that it's long overdue that he was given the boot but the scouse mafia appear to still have their heads stuck in the sands.
#cookout

It’s extremely sad it’s come to this when supporters of over half a century are ready to walk away.

Jonny’s post needs sending to Royle and Kendrick needs to get it on the back page of the post.

Why don't u copy it n send it to Kendrick in a DM if Johnnys ok with that??

Jackson gives a shit. The others are just lucky to have been in the right place at the right time. How the bloody hell we got landed with them God only knows. They have no affiliation to our club, no love for our club and no real interest in our club.
Do the Royles have any idea who Roy Lace, Bobby Todd, Phil Daley, Ray Woods, Peter Houghton, or Mickey Worswick are? If they don't they should. Jackson will know.

Jackson gives a shit. The others are just lucky to have been in the right place at the right time. How the bloody hell we got landed with them God only knows. They have no affiliation to our club, no love for our club and no real interest in our club.
Do the Royles have any idea who Roy Lace, Bobby Todd, Phil Daley, Ray Woods, Peter Houghton, or Mickey Worswick are? If they don't they should. Jackson will know.

The puppets running our club at the moment don't know what bloody day it is nevermind any former players.
They're just a bunch of parasites bleeding us dry and need to fuck off now and take Cook with them to ruin another club.

The puppets running our club at the moment don't know what bloody day it is nevermind any former players.
They're just a bunch of parasites bleeding us dry and need to fuck off now and take Cook with them to ruin another club.
Bloody hell Paul you are well and truly pissed off now. Why can Cook just not just try and help himself and start playing square pegs in square holes. That would be a start but despite having the options he continues not to do.

Bloody hell Paul you are well and truly pissed off now. Why can Cook just not just try and help himself and start playing square pegs in square holes. That would be a start but despite having the options he continues not to do.
Am of the firm belief that he's doing it on purpose. The fact that our football manager expert can't/ won't take any action is simply incompetence leading incompetence.

Wigan Athletic - "for the scouse few not the wigan many"

- though "many" is a reducing sum game right now