50 to 60 Clubs going bust.. Huddersfield owner. | Vital Football

50 to 60 Clubs going bust.. Huddersfield owner.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52790371

I guess they'll just reinvent themselves as clubs going bankrupt have in plenty.

On a personal note , and I can assure you any pelters will be ignored, I hope and pray that the dodgy scroats on PENIStone Road go bust, cease to exist and are never heard of again.

As Blades, the footballing gods have never smiled on us historically.

Maybe, just maybe this time they will. :party: Us secure in the upper branches of the money tree just when the tsunami removes all below once and for all, (just the pigs, :hang: ( I never felt more like swinging a PIG...etc) and the scum :death:, (We all hate....) the rest can survive).

english football as we know it could collapse,word along the grape vine is if the goverment cant bail clubs out with loans then its all over,players are shitting it reight

english football as we know it could collapse,word along the grape vine is if the goverment cant bail clubs out with loans then its all over,players are shitting it reight
British football's gunna be hit badly by this pandemic. I'll feel sorry for any set of supporters that lose their clubs but let's be r8 football's finances have been waitin for doomsday cos the clubs pay out more than they can afford and have been doin so many years.It's gunna badly affect many businesses,i can see many pubs strugglin to survive also.UTMPB

Most leased and tenanted pubs will not reopen rod. They're already gone. Tim Twatface Martins lot will survive as will the brewery owned estates and freehouses/micro pubs.

Pubs have been struggling since the liberalisation of the licensing laws and the smoking ban. Personally, I think pubs are a healthy thing for our society. It maintains drinking as a social activity, which can be regulated by peers. I despair if I'm ever round a supermarket on a Friday evening with everyone carrying out boxes of booze to drink at home, in the family setting, and often to excess. What sad stories are there in every trolley...?

The financials of football clubs have been in Cloud Cookoo land for a long long time. Its just an insane arms race and has needed correction. Its going to be mighty painful for a lot of supporters though.

When football clubs go bust they come back debt free, stronger than ever, with the same bunch of loathsome deluded dickheads supporting them, bragging about how great they are, and convinced that it's the same club and nothing's changed.

The TV pundits are even worse, wanking themselves off about how great they are to have come back from the dead.

A club that goes bust or even into administration should lose all it's assets, not be able to play in the same stadium, not be able to use any part of the original name and if it starts back up again it should be as a new club in non league football