5,700 ST's Sold | Page 9 | Vital Football

5,700 ST's Sold

Many of us in the Senility need two sticks to aid us to our seats so we need a wide access. If the aisles are narrowed to allow extra seating I fear a one way system would have to be instigated causing all sorts of problems for frequent urinators, possible installation of extra drainage, and the likelihood of verbal abuse being hurled, "Get out of my way you cad" and "Why can't you have a number one at 2.58 you buffoon" I hope things stay as they are!
I'm thinking a stair lift at one side. That should solve a lot of problems.

Which is why I alluded to games when large (very large) away followings could be coming. Might be a chance to house a few hundred more of them at full price.

If there was a thought that a temporary stand could be filled for the whole season, then presumably buying one becomes better value.

Whether there is the space is another issue.
I would hope though that the club have at least explored what could be done.

But if such stands were always a loss maker, then no one would ever make use of them. So there must be circumstances where venues gain financially from having them (as Newport did). No idea if any such circumstances could exist for our situation, but they just might.

My view is that Liam Scully will have looked at what makes financial sense and what does not.
They are looking to add seats where they can. I would think moving the tv gantry and putting back seats in the selenity stand would be both cheaper and more permanent, than hiring temporary seating.

Basically, the club have intelligent people, with all the facts, making the best decisions for the club.

My view is that Liam Scully will have looked at what makes financial sense and what does not.
They are looking to add seats where they can. I would think moving the tv gantry and putting back seats in the selenity stand would be both cheaper and more permanent, than hiring temporary seating.

Basically, the club have intelligent people, with all the facts, making the best decisions for the club.

Agreed, if it was a viable and potential way to do this without risking the short or long term future of the club, I am sure things have been taken into account. The club wouldn’t turn potential income down if it was a suitable and reasonably easy option.

Rather sadly I know of two season ticket holders who had already renewed who have passed away during the close season so under these tragic circumstances the odd ticket presumably becomes available

As an example cost, a company that hires out temporary stands charges £1800 for a week for a 130 seater stand. So about £14 per seat.
Doubtless a better deal available for a 40 week hire period.
That's one I just found on goggle anyway.
Plenty of such alternatives available.
There might even be contacts via SRP as they must get involved in provision of facilities at events with temporary stands.
It doesn't at all have to be something that takes money away from the playing budget but instead adds to it.
Extra people means extra catering revenue etc.
It could be looked at for when the likes of Sunderland and Portsmouth roll up with their huge followings.

What about the other overhead costs, such as extra steward, insurance costs, H&S accreditation, moving of existing infrastructure etc?

Looking at Eventbrite, there are still 26 tickets showing on the map in the Co-Op.

Upper 1 - 6
Upper 2 - 2
Upper 6 - 1
Upper 7 - 3
Lower 2 - 4
Lower 3 - 1
Lower 6 - 3
Lower 7 - 6

On the mobile app, you can still get tickets in Selenity as well.

I still can't get my head around this I really can't! This will be 3 seasons on the trot is this really my beloved Lincoln City that I have supported all these years because it bears little resemblance to it!

The last time we played in the 3rd tier our average attendance was 4,654 in a division that included Manchester City and Stoke City. Now we have around 1,800 more season ticket holders alone than that figure!

Truly astonishing, what a time to be an Imp!

I still can't get my head around this I really can't! This will be 3 seasons on the trot is this really my beloved Lincoln City that I have supported all these years because it bears little resemblance to it!

The last time we played in the 3rd tier our average attendance was 4,654 in a division that included Manchester City and Stoke City. Now we have around 1,800 more season ticket holders alone than that figure!

Truly astonishing, what a time to be an Imp!

Ah, for those 'tinpot' days!