5.30pm Kick off | Page 3 | Vital Football

5.30pm Kick off

Seems like very few ball boys in the ground, players continually having to go in the stands to retrieve the ball wasting time.

I think Jacob Mellis must weigh about four stone the way he bounces off their players.
Still all to play for.

Facts are we're not very good in the final third at either end of the pitch (Bonham aside) and we tend to bypass the middle third. Don't think I've ever seen us use the humpback system to effect, but having said that I don't think the system is our main or biggest problem. We're just to easy to play against atm.

The formations suit Accy more than us. They are fluid enough to always seem to have an extra man available. We are still struggling to retain possession which may be a confidence thing. Another big half time talk required.

Alright me luvvers, OK, I mean gert lush to who ever thought to use this thread as the actual, I mean - the Aaaactual , game GFC v Accy thread. And what `appens `kin 0-1 down at HT ! (knew I shudda put that scrumpy down and got on wiv it.

I would suggest making subs, but who do you bring on? Dearth of attacking options on the bench.

Revert 4 across the back with Medley in and put Mackenzie in front of them. Robertson on too. Not sure the current plan A has been working too well. But it is a game of two halves and we were much better in the second on Saturday. Here`s hoping.