4th Test Eng v SA Old Trafford | Page 2 | Vital Football

4th Test Eng v SA Old Trafford

Good day at the test today. Was difficult to bat on, kept low quite a lot and Maharaj ripped a few. I think they've already got enough but add another 40-50 and I'll feel pretty comfortable.

Ali was awesome at the end !

Yes Moeen's unbeaten 67 has brought the lead up to 360 and that looks competitive. Rain brought an early end for day 3 and might yay save South Africa if it goes into day 5.

Stevie_imp - 7/8/2017 21:04

Yes Moeen's unbeaten 67 has brought the lead up to 360 and that looks competitive. Rain brought an early end for day 3 and might yay save South Africa if it goes into day 5.

Think it's more than competitive more than anyone has got here in the 4th innings.

England out cheaply this morning might actually help give them a chance to bowl them out, with there being a few showers.

England second innings closed setting South Africa a target of 380. Broad takes Elgar cheaply. South Africa 11-1.

Right on the stroke of lunch TRJ gets Bavuma caught behind. South Africa 40-3 at lunch. Great session for England

5fer for Moeen

First player to get over 20 wickets and 200 runs in a 4 match series. Must be player of the series?

Rasenimp - 7/8/2017 18:45

Maybe they will stop calling him the 2nd spinner now

I did wonder whether Rashid should have played at Trent Bridge but Moeen with the bat can be incredible and batting at 8 gives him the freedom to play shots most of the time