457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton | Page 2 | Vital Football

457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton

I don't know how more simply you can put it; by supporting your club inside the ground, you are supporting the Oystons. Gawd! :eek:

BobHatton - 12/8/2016 21:19

I don't know how more simply you can put it; by supporting your club inside the ground, you are supporting the Oystons. Gawd! :eek:

Bob that is obvious to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

I respect the choice of individuals to continue to attend but hugely resent it when they get preachy and tell us NAPMers that we are as much a part of the problem as the Oystons. If the Oystains paid people to post on this forum Prem would be rich....provided he got at least the minimum wage.

The main purpose of a fans group should be to support the team,not encourage people to stay away or support another team.

premier 1 - 14/8/2016 08:01

The main purpose of a fans group should be to support the team,not encourage people to stay away or support another team.

Nope, he's still not grasped it! :grins:

Look Bob we should have had owners who realised we needed more backing rather than trying to do things on the cheap,and with more ambition(in my opinion).Some fans should have been warned Not Sued ,a minority I have no sympathy with,zero's not heroes and (in my view )added to the toxic atmosphere at Pool.I may be a minority but I try to understand both sides ...not always easy... :tup:

BobHatton - 13/8/2016 09:45

Bob I once had a pet hamster with a higher IQ and what a dopey, stupid rodent that was! :146:

Layton_Seasider - 13/8/2016 10:56

BobHatton - 13/8/2016 09:45

Bob I once had a pet hamster with a higher IQ and what a dopey, stupid rodent that was! :146:
It no doubt took after it's Owner :grins: :grins:

I'm going to try and put it as simply as possible for you Prem. Not in a nasty, sarcastic way but one in which I hope you'll understand..

Thousands and thousands of fans would like to go and support 'their' team and cheer on the Mighty, but........

They won't whilst that family are in charge, taking your money and using it to sue fans etc etc etc etc.

I'm sure we would ALL like to get behind and cheer our team on, but.....

We won't whilst that family are in charge, taking the money and using it to sue fans etc etc etc etc.

Yes, we ALL know that people not attending may have a detrimental affect on the players and manager, but.....

They won't whilst that family are in charge, taking your money and using it to sue fans etc etc etc etc.

Am I getting through? Each person has a choice, it's just that the vast majority of people won't give them their money.

Am I getting through?

Am I getting through?

:tophat:

i AM GOING ON FLEETWOOD TODAY,Their owner has been arrested and being investigated for alleged misappropriating customer accounts.

Are the fans going to boycott that club for the odious alleged fraud of its owner?

DEVONLAD - 13/8/2016 11:23

i AM GOING ON FLEETWOOD TODAY,Their owner has been arrested and being investigated for alleged misappropriating customer accounts.

Are the fans going to boycott that club for the odious alleged fraud of its owner?

:156: :146: Calling planet Zog.....please enlighten us as to how Mr Pilley has failed in his duty to support and grow FTFC....he has been a magnificent chairman. I'd love him here. :146: :156:

Prem, you are simply child like in your responses.

You just strike me as an obstinate, selfish, selfish, selfish old man. :tophat:

You obviously know why we are taking our stance but you really don't give a flying about anyone else! :loser:

DEVONLAD - 13/8/2016 11:23

So what you are saying codger/devon/bremen is that you are happy to be funding two "odious" football chairmen?

:106:

Layton_Seasider - 13/8/2016 13:01

Prem, you are simply child like in your responses.

You just strike me as an obstinate, selfish, selfish, selfish old man. :tophat:

You obviously know why we are taking our stance but you really don't give a flying about anyone else! :loser:
I do not mind if you disagree with my post,but why be nasty with your replies it serves no purpose ... :bang:

when I bought my season ticket for the CODHEADS I didn't know that their chairman was allegedly bad dealing his customers.

premier 1 - 14/8/2016 08:36

BobHatton - 13/8/2016 23:01

You reap what you sow Prem, you reap what you sow..... :tophat:
I should be in for another good harvest then.(Cheers) :tup:

Thou hast sown tares amongst the wheat and, verily I say, on the day of judgement when the Oystains leave this town with weeping and gnashing of teeth, thou shalt reap a bitter harvest. Thy flask shall be empty and thou shalt see thy grandchildren and thy grandchildren's children taken away to be Nobbers. :tophat: