457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton | Page 3 | Vital Football

457 Home Fans for Oystain FC V Bolton

DEVONLAD - 14/8/2016 07:45

when I bought my season ticket for the CODHEADS I didn't know that their chairman was allegedly bad dealing his customers.

What a ridiculous reply. You knew what the Oystains were doing before you bought this season ticket! :rofl:

The trouble is Layton that the multiple personalities have conflicting perspectives. I'm glad you are on the ball to hold the ancient illiterates to account!

Layton...Do you not read the posts correctly or are you still waiting for a No. 5 bus?
I was referring to the CODHEADS and their chairman allegedly misusing customer's accounts.
nothing to do with the OBNOXIOUS OILSTAINS although tarred with same brush.

DEVONLAD - 16/8/2016 09:50

Layton...Do you not read the posts correctly or are you still waiting for a No. 5 bus?
I was referring to the CODHEADS and their chairman allegedly misusing customer's accounts.
nothing to do with the OBNOXIOUS OILSTAINS although tarred with same brush.

Another Oystain apologist who can't grasp the concept of hypocrisy.

Oh and by the way I'm neither from Layton nor live in Layton and the number 5 hasn't run that route for many years.

Senility seems to have taken a grip with all of your alter egos too! :crazy:

Don't worry LS, they'll both (or all five of them) be dribbling soup down their vests very soon...... :126:

BobHatton - 16/8/2016 11:57

Don't worry LS, they'll both (or all five of them) be dribbling soup down their vests very soon...... :126:

Not all of us old uns are dribblers Bob but I have to say that some of the usual suspects on this site let my age group down badly.

LS, senile I am not, at 82 I can still grasp the correct use of English Language(more than most youngsters) I can possibly out drive many a youngster on any test drive or circuit. My reflexes are 100 sharp and i am up for any challenge so what about you LS?
Finally, my reference to a No 5 bus was a sarcastic reference to an earlier post by YOU informing me that the No 5 hadn't run to Layton for years!!!

Codger, all of that guff proves you are living on past glories old boy.

You are feeding the Oystains more money.

Your reply is much anticipated.

whitey1942 - 17/8/2016 11:43

BobHatton - 16/8/2016 11:57

Not all of us old uns are dribblers Bob but I have to say that some of the usual suspects on this site let my age group down badly.

Present company excepted Whitey! :tup:

Layton_Seasider - 16/8/2016 23:50

Codger, all of that guff proves you are living on past glories old boy.

You are feeding the Oystains more money.

Your reply is much anticipated.
At least He has past Glories.... :tophat:

LS, I don't comprehend your response!
what has PAST GLORIES got to do with my abilities to Outdrive and out think younsters?

Codger, you have a very high opinion of yourself. I'd like to know what makes you think you have all these super human attributes?

It's a bit sad that you need to postulate and bombast in a manner that you are an octogenarian Rambo! :rofl:

None of your business doffer. I'm sure you'd like me to go away so you can convince each other you've got a conscience and principles.

Sorry, you've been winding us all up for years, I'm not missing this chance to keep pointing out you've got the team you deserve! :tophat:

:rofl:

LS...i don't have super attributes BUT my mental agility is fast, at age 22 I was recommended for a police driving course(which I didn't take) my reflexes were so fast and they still are today.
At school at the age of 16 i captained Blackpool versus Morecambe in a police campaign. blackpool won.
At the age of 70 I was test driving a proptype vehicle on Ford's test track near basingstoke. At 80 I drove to Bechtesgarden and then through the alps to Lake Garda.
Currently I am writing my third novel ...need I go on?????????? :tophat:

Sounds like boys own stuff Codger, but surely you should be comparing your all round macho prowess to Devon. He seems to have done the same stuff . . .

Oh hang on. :rofl: